I am interrested in an honest answer to this question. The Biblical texts refer to the the good news or the gospel. What is the good news?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Amen! (Sorry I got here late)Apr 11, 2012
- HiI got to thinking one day about how we define words or concepts. If Christianity defines words very different from the world then we should have an understanding of those words. I discovered that people have a wide variety of concepts of what the good news of the gospel is all about. With the realization of what the good news is began to change my ideas of what living the Christian life is all about.Apr 11, 2012
- Frank Viola posted part 1 of an interview he gave to Jamal Jivanjee on his blog today. http://frankviola.org/2012/04/11/captivated1 In it he gave this definition of the kingdom of God: 'Kingdom of God:"the manifestation of God's ruling presence." Jesus Christ is the ruling presence of God.' Kind of ties into what you were getting at.Apr 11, 2012
- http://frankviola.org/2012/04/11/captivated1 This is I believe to be the central message of the good news or gospel.Thank you for your contribution yesterday about the interview between Jamal Jivanjee and and Frank Viola. This interview is a recommend for those who want to have a greater understanding of the kingdom of God. SeeApr 12, 2012
- Part two of the Jamal Jivanjee and Frank Viola interview may be read by clicking http://awe.sm/5jepmApr 12, 2012
- Part three of Frank and Jamal's conversation.
http://frankviola.org/2012/04/13/captivated3/Apr 14, 2012