A busy week this week with lots on the BlockChain, more on Big Data and lots and lots of interesting bits and pieces.
Lots of focus on Uber, Big Data, a bit on Virtual Reality, fund raising and generally all the PropTech news you need.
A particularly emotive subject but one that will only grow in importance. Please do share
#IOT #SmartHomes #Technology #PropTech #ReTech
An interesting insight into a growing sector
#PropTech #ReTech #PropertyTechnology
There are well over 200 companies currently in this space and a good deal more to come I suspect. Hope this is of interest.
#PropTech #ReTech #Cretech #UKPropertyTechnologyCompanies
#PropTech meets #Fintech
The Sunday Morning PropTech Review.
#PropTech #ReTech #CreTech #RealEstateTechnology
Hope it is of interest as there are some great companies mentioned this week
This time it is with data specialist Gavriel of Insight Residential and he shares his insights into the future of the #PropTech sector
Hello Everyone, thank you for viewing my profile. Hopefully below you will find out a little bit more about me; both professionally and personally.
I have a broad range of business interests from the core components of Digital Marketing techniques to cutting edge innovation and technology strategies. With both I aspire to inform others about what is important now and what they need to prepare for moving forward.
I run The Digital Marketing Bureau which looks at the key aspects of Social and Digital Marketing. My team work with a diverse range of clients from small local business right up to publicly listed companies. We concentrate our expertise in several areas: Monitoring, Marketing and Analytics.
I am a Hangout Host of a bi-weekly show called The Mid Week Marketing Mix and have enjoyed guests including Guy Kawasaki, Jay Baer and Mark Schaefer to name only a few of the top names. The aim is to deliver only the latest news in digital marketing from only the best guests. It is the first and only show to be streamed live through Social Media Today.
In addition to that I am an evangelist and regular keynote speaker looking to the future of marketing for the Real Estate Sector but also for general business too.
Should you want to know more about my work in this field and my speaking engagements do check out my website on Innovation, Marketing and Technology
Circles to consider adding me to include:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Futuristic Marketing
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
Feel free to contact us on 0044 (0) 1372 365 739 or contact me directly on 0044 (0) 7775 797 286 to have a chat.
Alternatively just e-mail me
I am married to the wonderful and patient Jo and we have two fantastic sons together, Sebastian and Edward. I am an avid gardener and beekeeper and keep fit by playing squash. My mountaineering and football playing days are sadly behind me but I now like to watch my team (QPR) from the safety of the sofa.
- University of Leeds1st Class Honours; Physiology and Sports Science, 1997 - 2001Spent a wonderful 4 years here though I spent one year with the Ministry of Defence at their research headquarters putting army recruits through their paces - all great fun though some of the conditions were somewhat disturbing.
- Alton College5 A Levels, 1994 - 1997Got some great grades here but I took one course during one term that has stayed with me till this day. One of the best investments I ever made - a typing course. I thank my lucky stars most days I can touch type
- www.thedigitalmarketingbureau.comFounder, 2012 - presentThe Digital Marketing Bureau was set up to provide a "Keep it Simple" service to companies looking to take advantage of the exciting and ever changing Digital Marketing world. We decided to not only look at the strategic angle of implementing digital marketing campaigns but also on the analytical feedback of running them. This way we can advise before whilst helping during campaigns providing invaluable feedback on its success and ROI
- Innovation and Technology Consultant2013 - 2015I help people and organisations look to the future of marketing - particularly in the Real Estate sector. I work closely with boards of directors and marketing teams to help form a strategic plan for their future marketing efforts
- FoxtonsLettings Manager, 2001 - 2006I started as a lettings negotiator in the Battersea office before being made the Manager of the Putney office. Here I expanded the office from just 5 people to over 20 on top of day to day operations and also competing in possibly the most competitive area of real estate in London, Putney.
- Atlas InternationalEuropean Sales Director, 2006 - 2012Reporting to the Chairman of the Group, this role was an extension of the UK Sales Manager I held in my first year (2006 - 2007) role and demanded that I develop the sales and marketing strategies for the entire company. I oversaw the European and Global Sales Networks continually looking for new areas of business at all times and setting up when necessary. I was involved in the overall marketing strategy of the Group. This ranged from more traditional media through the more analytical approach needed with online media. I also developed the new Social Media marketing plan for Europe, something that hasn't been done yet in our industry. I decided to leave after the planning, implementation and launch of a new website leaving the company in a perfect position to capitalise on the new marketing techniques in the social age.
Midweek Marketing Mix/Google + Spotlight show - The digital marketing bu...
This week will be a combined show with Stephan Hovnanian and Ben Fisher from the Google + Business Spotlight show (http://goo.gl/A65gLg) Ste
Virtual Reality Headsets to be made out of Pizza Boxes…..really?
No, this isn't a joke - Google, earlier this month, gave all its delegates at its annual Developers Conference, some Cardboard Virtual Reali
An insight into using images on the web (properly) - The digital marketi...
We are all familiar with the quote “a picture is worth a thousand words” or today they are worth liking, retweeting, +1′ing, etc. Images hav
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
6 quick tips on how to be better on Pinterest - The digital marketing bu...
6 quick tips on how to be better on Pinterest – and show it! It is easier and quicker to build up a Pinterest presence compared to on other
Beginners Guide to using Google+ Hangouts - The digital marketing bureau
At the start of this year I predicted that 2013 would be the year of Google+, and so far I “think” I have been proven right. It certainly se
Using Helicopter Drones To Film Properties - The digital marketing bureau
Here at The Digital Marketing Bureau we like to get involved with some of the latest technologies. This is especially the case when it comes
Second Life Hints Support For Oculus Rift "Coming Soon"
Second Life the online world is working on a game version that supports the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset.
What Again? Augmented Reality And Commercial Real Estate Revisited.
What Again? Augmented Reality and Commercial Real Estate Revisited.
A collection of hand selected articles from Augmented Reality, le Journal
Now in Beta! Paper.li multi-share - share your favorite articles, photos and videos from one paper in 1 go.
Explaining Boolean Queries and how to ask the right questionsExplaining ...
Social Media Monitoring is fast becoming an integral part of a company’s brand management. Using the right software is the first step - whic
Quick Tips: Adding Milestones to a Facebook PageQuick Facebook Tip: Addi...
Here at The Digital Marketing Bureau we have just completed a Facebook Fan Page set up for a lovely school out near Horsham (Christs Hospita
Blogging Tips For BeginnersBlogging Tips For Beginners - The digital mar...
Our 6 blogging tips for beginners Daunted? Nervous? Unsure? Yes, blogging can seem like risky business - but actually it shows that you ‘mea
Pest Control Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Epsom, Cobham, Banstead. Pes...
Power Pest Control provide pest control services in Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Epsom, Cobham and Banstead. Pest controllers for Rats, Pi