When your sister texts you a picture of your newborn niece, it’s really important that you get it. For too long, however, Google Voice users would miss these messages for lack of MMS support.
We’ve been working with nearly 100 different North American carriers to enable this feature — including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus, and many more — and starting today all these integrations are live. So enjoy those incoming pics, say goodbye to fomo (fear of missing out), and stay tuned for more Google Voice messaging improvements!
p.s. If you’re a carrier, and you want to enable MMS support for Google Voice, please let us know. We’re big fans of text messaging interoperability.
- EyefluenceSenior Software Engineer, 2015 - presentEye tracking for head-mounted displays (virtual reality and augmented reality).
- Software Engineer, 2010 - 2014I make the new Google Maps 3D with WebGL.
- MicrosoftSoftware Design Engineer II, 2008 - 2010Seadragon, Deep Zoom, and Windows Phone 7.
- Northrop Grumman Space TechnologySimulation developer, 2004 - 2008Simulating satellites as they orbit the Earth.
- LaserficheIntern, 2003 - 2003Using cameras to scan documents.
- K. Darpinian & SonsFarm worker, 1997 - 2003Driving a forklift. Propping trees. Pruning.
- Harvey Mudd CollegeComputer Science, 2000 - 2004
- Ripon High School1996 - 2000
- Colony Oak Elementary School1990 - 1996
- Ripona Elementary School1987 - 1990
- One finger death punch
- Super Stickman Golf 2
- Radiant Defense
- Monument Valley
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Crossy Road
Apartments for Rent - PadMapper Apartment Search for Oodle, Rent.com, Ki...
A free tool to help you find an apartment or sublet to rent. Basically, it's a big Google map with lots of house and apartment sublet and re
World’s First 3D Printed Castle is Complete – Andrey Rudenko Now to Prin...
When building a home, there are usually two choices for building materials; wood and/or concrete block. The construction industry has been u
Chromium Blog: Compiling in the background for a smoother user experience