A few questions about the watch from a fan-just-turned-contributor:
* How well does Google Maps work on that small screen? Will it be easy to navigate with the TrueSmart on a bike?
* Can you create a wireless 3G hotspot from it?
* Will/could there be a mode where you say, "What time is it," or "OK Smart, navigate home" and the watch starts up, without you having to press any button, and shows the time or (in the second case) runs the last part in Google Voice Actions?
This would be perfect for when you can't use your hands (e.g. when you're on your bike).
* Will non-developer (pledgers) get access to the SDK?
* What temperature range does it work in? Will it stand up to winter just south of the Polar Circle?
* What spare parts are included?
* What water depth is max supported - would it survive the Mariana Trench?
* How good is the built-in speaker? Is it good for anything else than voice?
* What about supporting microUSB to headphone adapters (e.g. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Headset-Adapter-Micro-Female/dp/B003W057FS
), if at all possible, for people who want to use their hard-earned wired headphones?