I hate to say it, but from what I can tell, this is Google's fault...theyre not playing nice and are making it hard for non-official apps to use their services (when that was previously not a problem).
Most of this album was a drag, but, honestly this is as solid a kids' song as any out there.
Now I just gotta wait till the strings come in the mail.
A few notes:
1. There's a minimum depth for the headstock, particularly when you're using friction tuners. If you cut it too thin, the screws which tighten the tuners will bottom out before you get the tuners secured. Washers can fix this.
2. Also headstock width and tuners spacing should consider knob width so they don't all bump into each other. Just saying.
3. Making a tailpiece by hammering small nails into the back of the tin and into the neck/body will work, right? called out for holes all the way through in his design, but I'm a little nervous that my intonation is off and therefore my bridge will have to be too far back to have much room.
It kept me dry on the trail, kept my pack dry during a recent deluge at Webelos camp.
I'm about to use it up, treating my son's camping coat.
Mostly, it makes me want to punch every high schooler ever in the neck, which isn't so different than my reaction to Freaks and Geeks, except with more angry and less depressed.
"Everybody’s Doing It" http://feedly.com/e/AxzUTsqv
Incredible and inspiring.
Seriously, I REALLY need to get some router bits. Also a decent way to cut fret slots.
- Millikin UniversityAssoc. Director of Data Mgmt. and Electronics Communication, 2010 - present
- Decatur ElectronicsMarketing, 2006 - 2010
- Christ on CampusAssoc. Campus Minister, 1999 - 2006
- Eastern Illinois University
Interview--Reed Arvin: Recording Rich Mullins' A Liturgy, A Legacy, and ...
Rich Mullins' landmark album A Liturgy, A Legacy, & A Ragamuffin Band turn 20 years old this month. This interview is part 2 of my celebrati
c.1920 Elton Spin-On 11" Pie-Plate Banjo Resonator
This is a surplus-to-me (I've got a few) pie-plate style resonator that "spins on" to the back of any banjo that has a wooden dowel-stick co
Raw, a tool to turn spreadsheets to vector graphics
Primarily conceived as a tool for designers and vis geeks, Raw aims at providing a missing link between spreadsheet applications (e.g. Micro
Tudor theatre, 21st century technology | Raspberry Pi
This summer, Shakespeare's Globe theatre in London mounted a production of all three of Shakespeare's Henry VI plays, staged both at Shakesp
Guitar wiring: how to get a good clean solder joint!
The three basics to keep in mind if you want your work to be as good or better than the guitar's original wiring. — Erick Coleman From the f
Sophie Madeleine - Bob Dylan Cover - Don't Think Twice It's All Right
Copyright music and lyrics reproduced by kind permission of Special Rider -- for original, exclusive performances by Bob Dylan, check-out th
I was scammed on Craigslist. - Victoria Elizabeth Barnes
I was scammed on Craigslist. And as scam stories go, I think it was pretty decent… I mean, it’s better than the Nigerian prince. Plus, I lov
We Need a Fixer (Not Just a Maker) Movement | Wired Opinion | Wired.com
The 'maker movement' is a grassroots success story, refueling interest in engineering and giving kids practical skills with tools. But now w