- Lake Stevens High SchoolDeploma, 2007
- Everett CommunityComputers Servers & Networking
- Edmonds CommunityComputers Servers & Networking
- Driving School 2016
Graduating from Lake Stevens High School in 2007 Jacob was hired to his first job at AT&T helping Small Businesses across the nation with technology challenges. After working at AT&T for 5 years Jacob was hired by Lake Washington Institute of Technology to develop the next generation of Higher Education Systems.
Jacob spends the majority of his time being involved in government activism lobbying for and against Technology and Firearm initiatives. He is the director of an organization called 2nd Enforcers and is partnered with the Coalition of Western States, Liberty & Freedom Council, and the Gun Rights Coalition.
- Lake Washington Institute of TechnologySharePoint Administrator/Developer, 2012 - present
- Meta FootCEO, 2010 - 2015
- AT&TSB Help Desk, 2007 - 2012