When flying, and yes, I have flown -- more on that later -- I have three means of reducing my fear. 1) realize that the pilot also wishes to live. A recent plane crash on the border of Spain and France did not encumber this realization, 2) count to 30, as planned crash, in general, so I've heard within the first 30 seconds after takeoff. If anything is going to go wrong, it goes wrong pretty quickly, and not hours into a flight, and 3)
Take off my shoes.
This I have done. Here's a low light (for a phone) picture of this fear reducing tactic.
Phone || Samsung Galaxy S5
Site || www.mobilography.net
Community || http://goo.gl/ROrYI0
Tags || #Mobilography #MobilePhotography #AndroidPhotography
- Stockholm UniversityTeacher education (History, English), 2007 - 2012
- Umeå UniversitySwedish, Social Studies, 2006 - 2007
- Cerritos CollegePhilosophy, Ethics, World Religions, Public Speaking, Oceanography, Piano, Art, Screen Printing, Creative Writing, 1993 - 2003
- Norwalk High SchoolG.E., Plastics, Drafting, 1991 - 1994
- Cerritos High SchoolG.E., Electronics, 1990 - 1991
- www.thereisnorest.comWriter, present
- www.mobilography.netMobile Photographer, present
- Rönninge GymnasiumSweden Certified Educator, 2014 - 2015
- Internationella Engelska GymnasietCommunications & Social Media || Sweden Certified Educator, 2012 - 2014
Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.
Create a new document and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an intern
Flipboard: tu revista social - Aplicaciones de Android en Google Play
Flipboard es tu revista personal. Utilizada por millones de personas cada día, es un único lugar para estar al día en las noticias, seguir t
Father Shares Life Lessons with his Kids Through Powerful Double Exposures
Father and photographer Brandon Kidwell has created a powerful series of double exposure photos to symbolize life advice and wisdom he has t
Exploration With Symmetry – Let Your Imagination run free. – Mykal...
The above scene was shot in London late one night on our way back to our hotel room in Earls Court. We walked by this Ferry Wharf walkway an
Monocromia VI - (Fotografia di Giovanni Barbisan) - Giovanni Barbisan e ...
Giovanni Barbisan e Claudia Onisto Là dove parole e fotografia si incontrano. Monocromia VI - (Fotografia di Giovanni Barbisan) • ∞. Paesagg