My life journey up to the moment has led me to:
Some Of The Things That I Love...
- Move from Ireland to live in Spain.
- Come to learn that the more at one with nature we are, the better we can be for our true selves and others.
- Feel that each of us is a special package of ingredients...some of each person's ingredients are delicious and sought after, and others definitely need some more honing.
- That love is the answer...not fear or hate.
- Love = Creation
- Hate = Destruction
- That at the end of what we perceive to be pain, there is something to be learned...something that can make us more at peace with ourselves, if we can manage to accept and learn from it.
- A list of people, who know who they are
- The beauty of seeing a stranger's soul through their smile, eyes or a kind deed
- Places where rivers and streams come into the sea
- Fig trees - the smell of the leaves and fruit as it grows
- Tomatoes growing - the smell is amazing and the changing colours are so vibrant
- Almond trees in blossom
- Furry creatures and winged creatures
- Expressing creativity - by painting, cooking, pruning a tree, writing ...whatever small way
- I love where I live on the border of Catalonia and Valencia, but I also love where I originally come from.
And so much more....Luck
I consider that I am a lucky, privileged person. That said I have observed over the years that "real" positive energy and thoughts do attract luck and good fortune. When I say real, my experiences says that you REALLY have to FEEL it, not just try to!Hopes and Dreams
To help others, to write more, to continue to love and be loved, to create a space where people can connect with nature, each other and their creative potential.New to Google+?
Check the link under links, it is a group set up to help you