Head of Content Marketing, Social Media, Communications, and Public Relations Consulting, 2010 - present
- Promoted from consultant to role with business development responsibilities.
- Manage up to six client retainers at a time, while also taking long-term onsite contracts. The latter have included full time duties at: Cornerstone Research (2013), BlackRock iShares (2012), Mediabistro/WebMediaBrands’ AllFacebook.com (2010 – 2012), and Bloomberg LLC (2008 – 2009).
- Place articles in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, National Law Journal, American Lawyer, and Reuters, among other outlets. Secure speaking engagements for clients and plan marketing events.
- Create press releases, speeches, marketing collateral, investor communications, executive articles, social media campaigns, white papers, newsletters, web copy, blog posts, email newsletters, infographics, manuals, webinars, and event invitations.
- Optimize content for distribution across mobile and other types of platforms. Use search engine optimization techniques to boost traffic and readership.
- Grow engagement 50% for clients on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Plus, Quora, Tumblr, FourSquare, and blogs. Use Radian6 to inform social messaging. Amass 338,141 Facebook subscribers for profile showcasing our brand.
- Craft marketing plans and coach clients on public relations, communications and social media strategies for targeting new markets, increasing brand visibility, improving customer service, reaching the public and recouping a return on investment.
- Recommend social media applications (including analytics, advertising management, publishing tools, and website plug-ins) to clients and guide them through implementations.