Of course other apps (Google Play, Netflix, Vudu) have supported 5.1 sound on chromecast since they launched.
After using the Nexus Player for a couple months, I think it is great for games... but, for me, it has been horrendous at being a Chromecast replacement. The Google Cast receiver functionality is really unreliable. I've basically given up and returned to my chromecast. I have the following issues:
1. Some apps, VUDU for example, never see the Nexus Player in the cast menu. Even right after rebooting the Nexus Player.
2. The Nexus Player disappears from the cast list on all cast enabled apps some minutes after boot. Its as if the Google Cast Receiver app is killed or stops running on the device. - perhaps due to a memory constraint or something...
3. The Netflix Cast experience is different from chromecast, and not in a good way. When you cast to Nexus Player it actually opens the Netflix app on the device and asks you to sign in, pick an account etc. It is way clunkier than casting Netflix to a chromecast.
Are other people seeing similar casting issues?
Except using Libre Office (or Microsoft Office for that matter) feels so painful these days.
Not only that, but we’re wrapping up the year with a few more Office-friendly improvements: we support more complex SmartArt from older Powerpoint presentations, and last week’s updates are also now import/export friendly, with support for merged cells in Word and slide numbers in Powerpoint.
1. When you mark an entire show as watched, it doesn't synch the whole show as watched to trakt (in fact no episodes show up as watched in trakt).
2. Shows in archive should contribute to watched episodes and time in statistics but not to unwatched time. My use case is to archive shows I've given up on.
Android Wear - Aplicaciones de Android en Google Play
Vístete como quieras. La aplicación Android Wear es la puerta a los wearables Android. Controla tus preferencias por voz, modifica los ajust
[Lollipop Feature Spotlight] WebView Is Now Unbundled From Android And F...
Not all of the changes to Android 5.0 Lollipop are meant to be seen by regular users, but that doesn't make them any less important. One of
Rise of the Rest: The Growing Impact of Non-Elite Journals - Google Scho...
The official source for information about Google Scholar
Yidio - Discover Where to Watch Full TV Episodes and Movies Online
Yidio is a Free service that allows you to watch, discover and personalize TV Shows & Movies across Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and hundreds of o