I've read this fantastic novel from cover to cover. I work very closely with and I see a wonderful, spiritual and romantic human being.
You will too. Please buy in kindle and read immediately.
Trust - the output of the 10 Principles of Open Business - is essential for success in today's open economy. But we should note that its value varies across market segments. Trust will attract the right staff, keep the organisation honest and true to its be...
How will society react?.....I bet drones will regularly get shot down......mankind is going to become obsolete......if we let it happen............ That said.....USA....needs every technical edge it can get...........so its inevitable.
Photo and share by
There's something so wonderfully calming about being surrounded by endless greens and purples as the sun shines brightly over the Barossa Valley.
There's peace. There's beauty. And there's plenty of exquisite wines to enjoy any time of the day:-)
Location: Barossa Valley, South Australia
Photography and Copyright by
#landscapephotography #naturephotography #photography #beautifulpictures #placestovisit #southaustralia
- Claremont Graduate UniversityM.S. Information Science, 1986
- George Washington UniversityB.S. Chemistry, A.A. Arts & Sciences, 1978 - 1982
- Morris Knolls High SchoolSenior year, 1977 - 1978
- Wakefield High SchoolSophomore through Junior Years, 1974 - 1977
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High SchoolFreshman year, 1972 - 1974
- Kaiserslautern American Junior High SchoolSeventh grade, 1970 - 1971
All views are my own and not those of my employer or any other organization or individual.
- CognizantSenior Director, 2013 - present
- Managed Ventures LLCManaging Director, 1999 - 2013
- AllerganSenior Director, 2007 - 2013
- Rey Consulting Group, Inc.President, 1994 - 1999
- United States Air ForceCaptain, 1982 - 1988
- United States Naval Research LaboratoryResearch Assistant, 1980 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResearch Assistant, 1981 - 1982
- XdriveChief Technology Officer, 1999 - 2000
- Gilead SciencesSenior Manager, 2006 - 2008
The Looks We Look For: Makeup Trends Throughout the Year – Think with Go...
Searches for makeup hit a high in October as millions of people search for Halloween ideas and inspiration, but the pursuit of beauty never
How AIG Moved Toward Evidence-Based Decision Making
It started with the creation of a "Science Team."
Content Overload - Is It Okay To Stay Silent Sometimes? | Deanna Ayres |...
Content is King. It rules the strategies of many marketers and according to the "2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report"by Social Media
If You Do Not Have An Online Presence, You Don’t Exist© | LinkedIn
It is the second decade of the 21st century, and if you have not yet found your way in the digital world, you are being left behind. If you
The Responsive Organisation: A Framework for Changing How Your Organi…
The Responsive Organization is built to learn and respond rapidly by optimizing for the open flow of information. This is a framework you ca
Coca-Cola CIO: Cloud allows me to transform my IT team into business pro...
As Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated moves its non core and mission critical systems onto the cloud in the next three to five years, the IT
How To Preserve Customer Loyalty as Retail Brands Fade | ICC/DS
As consumers become better equipped to find the best products available, brand loyalty is quickly fading. Discover the value of a great cust
The Facial Expression That Fights Memory Loss — PsyBlog
It fights the stress hormone which damages the brain’s ability to learn and remember.
Presentation Tools That Go Beyond "Next Slide Please"
The hegemony of PowerPoint is over.
The End of Advertising As We Know It – And What To Do Now - WPP
AKQA’s Rei Inamoto argues that the thing we call advertising is over and offers four guidelines for moving into the next era.