- CognizantSenior Director, 2013 - present
- Managed Ventures LLCManaging Director, 1999 - 2013
- AllerganSenior Director, 2007 - 2013
- Rey Consulting Group, Inc.President, 1994 - 1999
- United States Air ForceCaptain, 1982 - 1988
- United States Naval Research LaboratoryResearch Assistant, 1980 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResearch Assistant, 1981 - 1982
- XdriveChief Technology Officer, 1999 - 2000
- Gilead SciencesSenior Manager, 2006 - 2008
+1-773-340-0002 (Google voice), **CRAWFORD
All views are my own and not those of my employer or any other organization or individual.
- Claremont Graduate UniversityM.S. Information Science, 1986
- George Washington UniversityB.S. Chemistry, A.A. Arts & Sciences, 1978 - 1982
- Morris Knolls High SchoolSenior year, 1977 - 1978
- Wakefield High SchoolSophomore through Junior Years, 1974 - 1977
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High SchoolFreshman year, 1972 - 1974
- Kaiserslautern American Junior High SchoolSeventh grade, 1970 - 1971
Why strategic customer management is becoming more relevant in the Pharm...
Time was when the fortune of multinational pharmaceutical companies was heavily dependent on the power of blockbuster drugs they churned out
From Entertainment to Collaboration | Social Media Today
From Entertainment to Collaboration outlines the second transition that a company must engage in when moving from advertising to engagement
With Stunning New Stores, Starbucks Has a New Design Strategy: Act Local...
Why Starbucks is making their store design hyper-local.
The Real Reason Your Website Visitors Aren’t Buying
Are you missing your conversion goals? Here's the real reason your site visitors aren't buying. Hint: It has nothing to do with your website
Vanity Fair Report: Google Glass Broke Up Founder Sergey Brin's Marriage
Google founder risked ostracism, divorce and a hefty lawsuit by romancing the "face" of Google Glass and its marketing manager, Amanda Rosen
ShopFlash App Aims to Make In-Store Shopping Better Through Google Glass...
ShopFlash is a new — as in not finished yet — app that its makers are hoping will make in-store shopping easier and maybe even fun. When it’
Infographic: Shutterstock's Global Design Trends 2014
For our third annual infographic, we use data from our 350 million all-time downloads to explore recent and emerging trends from around the
MediaPost Publications The Cool Vs. Creepy Scale In Mobile Shopping 09/1...
The Cool Vs. Creepy Scale In Mobile Shopping - 09/10/2013
Mapping the World with Google Glass, Tango and Cash - Glass Almanac
Project Tango is Google’s new project that aims to give mobile devices a human-scale understanding of space and motion. If Google combines t