Vincent's comments on his share:
"This is the first animated infographic I've seen ever. A real attention grabber. Not a bad topic either. Have you seen other examples of animated infographics that deserve a close look?"
Yesterday we discussed how the interdependence of +1, shares and comments influence the ranking in the personalized Google Search, the social graph search of Google.
And the author rank resulting from the interaction and engagement of the audience is a major part of the mechanism how the search rank of a post is calculated. Even in the general Google Search results without a login and without social classification, it plays the main role. Authorship matters and the role of link farms faded. Even links depend on the value of the author who used them.
Update: Somehow not everybody can zoom into the picture, here is a link for it http://www.verticalmeasures.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/The-Author-Rank-Building-Machine.gif#
The Mad Company era is now nostalgia.
The End of Advertising As We Know It – And What To Do Now
a) Total number of profiles on Google+
b) Total number of users on Google+ that have logged on at least once in the past month (my measure of "active" users)
Many thanks in advance .... J
- CognizantSenior Director, 2013 - present
- Managed Ventures LLCManaging Director, 1999 - 2013
- AllerganSenior Director, 2007 - 2013
- Rey Consulting Group, Inc.President, 1994 - 1999
- United States Air ForceCaptain, 1982 - 1988
- United States Naval Research LaboratoryResearch Assistant, 1980 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResearch Assistant, 1981 - 1982
- XdriveChief Technology Officer, 1999 - 2000
- Gilead SciencesSenior Manager, 2006 - 2008
+1-773-340-0002 (Google voice), **CRAWFORD
All views are my own and not those of my employer or any other organization or individual.
- Claremont Graduate UniversityM.S. Information Science, 1986
- George Washington UniversityB.S. Chemistry, A.A. Arts & Sciences, 1978 - 1982
- Morris Knolls High SchoolSenior year, 1977 - 1978
- Wakefield High SchoolSophomore through Junior Years, 1974 - 1977
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High SchoolFreshman year, 1972 - 1974
- Kaiserslautern American Junior High SchoolSeventh grade, 1970 - 1971
The End of Advertising As We Know It – And What To Do Now - WPP
AKQA’s Rei Inamoto argues that the thing we call advertising is over and offers four guidelines for moving into the next era.
Why strategic customer management is becoming more relevant in the Pharm...
Time was when the fortune of multinational pharmaceutical companies was heavily dependent on the power of blockbuster drugs they churned out
From Entertainment to Collaboration | Social Media Today
From Entertainment to Collaboration outlines the second transition that a company must engage in when moving from advertising to engagement
With Stunning New Stores, Starbucks Has a New Design Strategy: Act Local...
Why Starbucks is making their store design hyper-local.
The Real Reason Your Website Visitors Aren’t Buying
Are you missing your conversion goals? Here's the real reason your site visitors aren't buying. Hint: It has nothing to do with your website
Vanity Fair Report: Google Glass Broke Up Founder Sergey Brin's Marriage
Google founder risked ostracism, divorce and a hefty lawsuit by romancing the "face" of Google Glass and its marketing manager, Amanda Rosen
ShopFlash App Aims to Make In-Store Shopping Better Through Google Glass...
ShopFlash is a new — as in not finished yet — app that its makers are hoping will make in-store shopping easier and maybe even fun. When it’
Infographic: Shutterstock's Global Design Trends 2014
For our third annual infographic, we use data from our 350 million all-time downloads to explore recent and emerging trends from around the
MediaPost Publications The Cool Vs. Creepy Scale In Mobile Shopping 09/1...
The Cool Vs. Creepy Scale In Mobile Shopping - 09/10/2013