I think I shall take this course :)
From Lesson 1 video "Throw the Box"
Join the Simple Science and Interesting Things Community and share interesting stuff! https://plus.google.com/communities/117518490246975838002
The barycenter (or barycentre; from the Greek βαρύ-ς heavy + κέντρ-ον centre + -ic) is the point between two objects where they balance each other. For example, it is the center of mass where two or more celestial bodies orbit each other. When a moon orbits a planet, or a planet orbits a star, both bodies are actually orbiting around a point that is not at the center of the primary (the larger body). For example, the Moon does not orbit the exact center of the Earth, but a point on a line between the center of the Earth and the Moon, approximately 1,710 km below the surface of the Earth (4,661 km from Earth's center, ~74% of Earth's radius), where their respective masses balance. This is the point about which the Earth and Moon orbit as they travel around the Sun
#stainedglass #chapel #windows
/ Non vedo l'ora di pubblicare il mio nuovo video! Sarà qualcosa di davvero speciale, perchè conterrà le emozioni di tutti voi che mi avete inviato le vostre foto. Grazie ancora per aver condiviso con me alcuni dei vostri momenti più belli! :D
- Claremont Graduate UniversityM.S. Information Science, 1986
- George Washington UniversityB.S. Chemistry, A.A. Arts & Sciences, 1978 - 1982
- Morris Knolls High SchoolSenior year, 1977 - 1978
- Wakefield High SchoolSophomore through Junior Years, 1974 - 1977
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High SchoolFreshman year, 1972 - 1974
- Kaiserslautern American Junior High SchoolSeventh grade, 1970 - 1971
All views are my own and not those of my employer or any other organization or individual.
- CognizantSenior Director, 2013 - present
- Managed Ventures LLCManaging Director, 1999 - 2013
- AllerganSenior Director, 2007 - 2013
- Rey Consulting Group, Inc.President, 1994 - 1999
- United States Air ForceCaptain, 1982 - 1988
- United States Naval Research LaboratoryResearch Assistant, 1980 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResearch Assistant, 1981 - 1982
- XdriveChief Technology Officer, 1999 - 2000
- Gilead SciencesSenior Manager, 2006 - 2008
The Looks We Look For: Makeup Trends Throughout the Year – Think with Go...
Searches for makeup hit a high in October as millions of people search for Halloween ideas and inspiration, but the pursuit of beauty never
How AIG Moved Toward Evidence-Based Decision Making
It started with the creation of a "Science Team."
Content Overload - Is It Okay To Stay Silent Sometimes? | Deanna Ayres |...
Content is King. It rules the strategies of many marketers and according to the "2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report"by Social Media
If You Do Not Have An Online Presence, You Don’t Exist© | LinkedIn
It is the second decade of the 21st century, and if you have not yet found your way in the digital world, you are being left behind. If you
The Responsive Organisation: A Framework for Changing How Your Organi…
The Responsive Organization is built to learn and respond rapidly by optimizing for the open flow of information. This is a framework you ca
Coca-Cola CIO: Cloud allows me to transform my IT team into business pro...
As Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated moves its non core and mission critical systems onto the cloud in the next three to five years, the IT
How To Preserve Customer Loyalty as Retail Brands Fade | ICC/DS
As consumers become better equipped to find the best products available, brand loyalty is quickly fading. Discover the value of a great cust
The Facial Expression That Fights Memory Loss — PsyBlog
It fights the stress hormone which damages the brain’s ability to learn and remember.
Presentation Tools That Go Beyond "Next Slide Please"
The hegemony of PowerPoint is over.