How to change the Google+ photo album cover image
Click on: Organize the album
Hover over the picture you want and then:
Click on the little blue flag on the top-left corner of the picture.
Latest post about the topic: with screenshots
Read more about photos and albums:
Good video on organizing the albums:
More from my blog about photos:
#Photos #Albums #Organize #Jaanatip
168 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 159 previous comments
- at start, didnt eithr help or make me undestand since i tried my own way and then realized to check this ts and IT WORKED IN SECS.. THANKSSSSSSSFeb 6, 2015
- thank you so much...very helpful.Mar 11, 2015
- Totally useless: "Organize the album" is just not there.
Any idea here?Jul 1, 2015
- Seems like the new look has killed some features =)Jul 1, 2015
- Google Photos has killed this useful feature!!! But magically Picasa Web Album is functional again, where you can choose the cover photo. Google Photos will sync from there, though the sync isn't always perfect.
I can tell Google is developing the big company syndrome - departments are fighting each other -__-Jul 12, 2015
- i clicked set album cover... which it seemed to do. but no impact when i share. Also when i post on google plus it sets it to public even though i select only one circle... besides the ability to upload photos, their developers need to be fired.Jun 9, 2016