Whew! Lots of info to digest about the new HTC One today. This giant FAQ should make it easy to get the answers you need.
46 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 36 previous comments
- The camera tech sounds good and the aluminium body gets my vote as well. I'm 50/50 Button reduction in favour of software buttons and the slight but clear iPhone 5 styling cues disappoint me.
HTC Sense seems less over the top which is good all that is needed is adverts. Big relentless TV adverts showing how this phone kicks ass and they will turn their fortune around.Feb 20, 2013
- My Samsungs Galaxy Note has a replaceable battery. Ond year of usage and i don't even think about changing. So what?Feb 20, 2013
- you tell us that as though it were 'news'.Feb 20, 2013
- Looks like the iPhone 5 ;)Feb 20, 2013
- Just because it has a metal bezel on both sides of the display, it doesn't automatically become a iPhone clone! And those "design patents" that Apple holds are ridiculous to begin with. The more they take those to court, the higher the chances of those patents to be invalidated like a few other Apple "patents" that bit the dust recently.Feb 20, 2013
- I'm still going to wait out for the XZ. Can't wait to try out its ecosystem, which is purportedly UI (sugar coating) very thinly applied over Jelly Bean. Also, I love the design better over at Sony's.Feb 21, 2013