- ConsultwebsDirector of Search Marketing, 2012 - present
- ConsultwebsSenior Programmer, 2012
- CG&D StudiosGeneral Manager, 2001 - 2011
- Sky Force 2014
I am a Director of Search Marketing for Consultwebs.com.
I take pride in looking for new technologies that can add value to our client’s sites.
What I like about Consultwebs.com is that there is a strong desire to do whatever it takes for our clients
A native of Spencer, North Carolina, I studied industrial design at N.C. State University.
I went on to become the lead designer at CG&D Studios, a Raleigh-based artistic glass studio. For 10 years, I provided a wide variety of clients with consulting, design, development and installation of artistic glass creations. I also developed the company’s website, implemented workflow systems, administered Google Apps, and handled overall operations and high-level design projects.
When I'm not working, I enjoy reading about emerging technologies, playing drums, watching college basketball, cooking and spending time with my friends and family.
**Disclaimer: I am not a cyclist (actually not very athletic at all). I don't intend to post anything else here, just interested in the communities feedback.
- Better handling of column mapping.
- The ability to use another rank tracking program, see Ranking Template
- Tested on a 1,500 page site.
- Ability to add multiple strings in the excluded url word field.
- Now gives feedback on pages remaining when running the audit.
It processes a page a second, so it can take a while to get through larger sites. This is a Google Apps restriction, but worth the wait.