Then I wrote a criterion benchmark. I put a few check to be sure all the data was correct. Benchmark failed all over the place.
After careful debugging, I've realized that my unit test was using a hastily coded function to test the result, that never failed, so any wrong answer was deemed correct. I'm an idiot. And I've just proven that even if your code compiles in Haskell, it might not do what you want...
- Software Developer, present
YouTube - Certificaçao digital nos EUA. Presidente Clinton assinando doc...
Créer un compteConnexion. Home. ParcourirMettez en ligne des vidéos. Ceci n'est pas une publicité ! Votre navigateur est obsolète, et vo
The cabal/hackage situation, and what you can do about it
It's that time of the year, again, when the community talks a lot about what is wrong with cabal and hackage. A few discussions happened on