- Cognizant Technology SolutionsMedia and Entertainment Consultant, 2011 - presentProject Manager and ScrumMaster
- IBMBusiness Transformation Consultant, 2009 - 2011Business Analyst and Project Manager focusing on SAP implementations and software lifecycle management
- Grubb & Ellis | Bre CommercialSales Analyst, 2008 - 2009Business Analyst focusing on Marketing and Sales support
- University of ArizonaMarketing/Entrepreneurship, 2000 - 2004
- University of ArizonaBusiness Administration, 2007 - 2008
Social Media Monitoring Tools for Business by Sysomos
Sysomos is the leading provider of social media monitoring and analytics tools. Features include Sentiment Analysis, Workflow Management, Fa
Adap.tv Adds Linear TV To Its Programmatic Ad-Buying Platform | Cable Te...
Distribution · Cable Operators · Satellite · Telco TV · Internet Video · OTT · Technology · Broadband · Wireless · Mobile · Video · Voice ·
IBM: Cloudant Acquisition Key to Platform Services Strategy
Sean Poulley of IBM discusses the IBM Cloudant acquisition, the future of big data and IBM's strategy going forward.
Netflix's Streaming Quality Is Based On Business Decisions by Netfli...
Over the past two days, there's been some news articles suggesting that some ISPs, like Verizon, may be purposely throttling or slowing Netf
Here's What The Current CDN Landscape Looks Like, With List Of Vendors -...
With Verizon's plans to acquire CDN provider EdgeCast, it's a good time for me to update my list of vendors in the CDN ecosystem. (www.cdnli
Stop Guest Blogging (But not because Google told you to) - Digital Marketer
We flipped the model on its head. And it worked. If you’ve been told that guest blogging is how you build a profitable blog, you’ve been lie
New Legislation Seeks to Modernize Copyright Act to Benefit Songwriters
A member of Congress has introduced legislation this morning aimed at ensuring that the Copyright Royalty Board also consider fair market va
Steller: CNN reveals the real Al Melvin, unfortunately for him, for SB 1062
It probably seemed like a no-lose proposition.
Comcast-Netflix Didn't Violate Net Neutrality But It Wasn't Benevolent, ...
Comcast and Netflix announced a deal yesterday that the companies say is all about providing "Comcast’s U.S. broadband customers with a high
Try These Powerful Steps to Grow Your Blog by 500% by the End of 2014 - ...
Medium to long-term strategies to help you earn more money online, increase your blog traffic achieve success through simple daily tasks