- Ozarks FoodPromotions Coordinator, 2014 - presentPromoting independent and locally owned food and beverage businesses.
- Ozarks Technical Community CollegeInstructor & Fitness Center Attendant, 2010 - present
- National Passing LeaguePresident, 2011 - presentYouth Passing League
- Recipe PublishersPresident, 2002 - presentCookbook Publisher
I’m originally from Overland Park, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. For the past several years I have lived in the beautiful Ozark Hills of Springfield, Missouri. I’m married to my wonderful wife Susan, and I have two beautiful children, Jessica and Brandon; we also have two little Bichons, Frosty and Snowflake.
- University of KansasLiberal Arts, 1994 - 1985
- Hutchinson Community CollegeLiberal Arts, 1982 - 1983