JD Kain commented on a video on YouTube.
, you've attracted the attention of ! Do you accept the challenge!?
Shared publicly•View activity
View 43 previous comments
- Didn't defend him? All you've been doing is making excuses for the little blowhard, in part by attacking the targets of his bullying; calling them idiots. Don't whine about my so called verbal assault when you're trying to justify TJ's rape tirades you little hypocrite.Jul 30, 2014
1. Yes, I have called people idiots and gave details if it wasn't reasonably clear.
2. Please cite the supposed defense of TJ that has you all upset.Jul 30, 2014
- 1) I'm not upset, I'm amused.
2) you said this: "I grant that it is not nice, however, I find it more problematic to allow such idiocy to go unchallenged" What's that if not an attempt to justify the behaviour?Jul 30, 2014
- 2) And I stand by that...
Since, I had already granted that the notions presented were NOT appropriate; and asked followup questions as to what would you recommend (given your passion) and you preceded to present what I had already acknowledged as problematic, but I could not be sure that the story was correct.
Given your linguistic skill, I suspect you have pureed various individuals. However, I suggest you tone it down a bit and ask a few questions before the verbal slap that you attempted to give me. Since, I am not guilty of supporting anything.
However, It seems that the inquisition judged me guilty for NOT being ready to make a judgement on what I found insufficient evidence to make the level of condemnation being requested - complete dismissal of TJ. I wouldn't do that to an actual ex-con (exception being actual psychological issues which would reasonably have the issue occur again such as pedophilia) who has served his time, unless, I had a personal issue with that ex-con; and even then it would only be about my interactions, but I would not advocate that others not engage them.Jul 30, 2014
- It seems to me you're trying to have it both ways here; you make a boilerplate declaration about not supporting such behaviour but then the rest of your comments are all arguments designed to, if not support at least to minimize and make excuses for the behaviour.
Sorry, I'm just not impressed by such phony fence-sitting apologetics.Aug 1, 2014
Very few things are an ALL or NOTHING kinda thing as it seems you wish to suggest.
I am not impressed by your melodrama "phony fence-sitting apologetics", so, I guess we can leave it at that... Cheers!Aug 1, 2014