These NUMBERS are WHY we do NOT want another"establishment politician" in the White House. ...Just read this record of Federal Government success! - This was for 2015 so please add one year to the year-to-date. Our Congress and the U.S. Government - A... The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. They have had 240 years to get it right and it is broken.
B... Social Security was established in 1935. They have had 80 years to get it right and it is broke.
C... Fannie Mae was established in 1938. They have had 77 years to get it right and it is broke.
D... War on Poverty started in 1964. They have had 50 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
E... Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. They have had 50 years to get it right and they are broke.
F... Freddie Mac was established in 1970. They have had 45 years to get it right and it is broke.
G... The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. They had 38 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
Congress and the U.S. Government have FAILED in EVERY "government service" they have EVER established. So EASY before you tell us you can run a health care system better than the private sector, and manufacturing, and the banking system, and the auto industry.
Now let’s see and evaluate how the private sector businesses has done, i.e; Wal-Mart.
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour of ...every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx. 3,900 stores in the USA of which 2,906 are Supercenters; 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is about 7.B)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
13. Wal-Mart has gross sales that total more than the total revenue of all the countries in the world, except 6.
Now, you may think that I am complaining, but I am actually and simply laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who know how to run a business to fix the economy. I truly believe this should be understood by all Americans Democrats and Republicans.
Take special note here, even a non-profit organization must make enough revenue to pay their goal objective and in addition, the rent, the electric, water, trash, gas and phone bills!
So maybe, just maybe, since all our top notch political "Aces" can't seem to put a hand together, maybe it's time to play the "Trump Card"! - J.D. Gragg
JD Gragg April 1, 2011 "Play The Trump Card"
Well it's 2k11 and the politicians along with the political talks shows are already heavy into the 2k12 elections. With all of the inefficiency that is going on within the Obama administration maybe it’s time for a businessman like Donald Trump, as he is not simply a businessman, but one of the sharpest businessmen in the world. This is a man that knows "tough love" must first be administered upon one’s self BEFORE it is administered to others. This is a man that realizes NO ONE can afford their emotions, no one, not even him! You must make some tough decisions using the facts and not your feelings. But let’s look and evaluate this from a "Fact Based Position":
*NOTE: The below 'count of years' that the government has had to 'get it right' have been updated to and for the year 2015. ...So now that it is 2016 please add 1 year to the year-to-date.