Start a hangout
110 followers|38,871 views
Works at Multilogue Marketing
Lives in Albany, NY
110 followers|38,871 views
Entrepreneur, marketing consultant, marketing communications manager, web project manager, client/IT liaison
Marketing strategist, program manager, content marketing, web development
- Multilogue MarketingFounder, CEO, 2011 - presentMultilogue is the business consulting practice of veteran marketer Jan A. Smith and her marketing associates. We build marketing muscle, grace, and power for ambitious companies looking to expand reach and take market share from competitors. We show you how to create and keep mindful, meaningful relationships with prospects, customers, influencers, employees, and channel partners.
- M&P LabsMarketing Manager, 2010 - 2011Hired to renovate testing laboratory’s web presence and online outreach and aid sister startup company CICS in establishing brand, sales process, website, and marketing materials. Developed new content-managed websites, social media, email outreach, landing pages, and appropriate tracking and metrics for evaluating inbound marketing efforts for both companies.
- MidhudsonmediaIndependent Contractor, 2007 - 2008New business development, marketing, project management for streaming media and website development projects. Secured New York State government IT Services Contract for web development and webcasting services, managed site development for numerous multimedia website clients, pursued federal funding for rural broadband infrastructure.
- Cross World NetworkCo-Founder, VP, 1996 - 2007Created and managed $500,000/year trans-Atlantic content marketing program for database company Acxiom Corporation to support new business development and customer cross-selling. Provided innovative thought leadership on consumer and business demographic, psychographic, and behavioral data. Also supported smaller clients with marketing campaigns, including: Washington Online Learning School, Carl Bloom Agency, Philmont Family Dentistry, Wheeler & Taylor Insurance, and pro-bono clients.
- Janet A. Smith CommunicationsFounder, 1985 - 1996Corporate communications, including global corporate testimonials on high-end enterprise computing applications in government, industry, scientific research, and education. Clients included Digital Equipment Corporation, IBM, AT&T, Consumer Reports, Ashforth Commercial Real Estate, Ciba-Geigy, Hitachi North America.
- Digital Equipment CorporationMarketing Associate, 1980 - 1985Product Merchandising Manager. Designed sales programs for office automation, Participated in product pricing and announcement decisions, developed vertical market strategies. Applications Marketing Specialist. Supported market development for $20M product line (office applications and workstation products). Assisted in defining market objectives, strategies, and tactics; provided sales and headquarter training; designed communications tools; developed and delivered customer briefings; supported numerous trade shows and seminars. Marketing Specialist, Federal Government. Supported civilian government sales: managed account strategies, developed proposals, forecast revenue and product mix, and providing the bridge to manufacturing operation.
Janet Cross, Janet Smith, Janet Ann Smith
Marketing strategist, CEO of Multilogue Marketing, a global marketing agency.
Midwest, East Coast, USA - Southern IL, London, Switzerland, Milwaukee, Dearborn, Boston and suburbs, New Hampshire, New York's Hudson Valley