The Python Software Foundation is a supporting organization of this initiative. The PSF blog post on the topic can be found at http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2015/03/bbc-launches-microbit.html
Python 2.7.9rc1 is the first release candidate for the next bugfix version of the Python 2.7 series. Python 2.7.9 will include several significant changes unprecedented in a "bugfix" release:
* The entirety of Python 3.4's ssl module has been backported for Python 2.7.9. See PEP 466 for justification.
* HTTPS certificate validation using the system's certificate store is now enabled by default. See PEP 476 for details.
* SSLv3 has been disabled by default due to the POODLE attack.
* The ensurepip module module has been backported, which provides the pip package manager in every Python 2.7 installation. See PEP 477.
- SellfyWeb programmer, 2013 - present
- JD solutionsSoftware engineer, 2011 - present
- LFSSoftware engineer, 2009 - 2013
- Riga Technical UniversitySenior laboratory assistant, technician, 2007 - 2009
- Riga Technical University2006 - 2010
Player FM Podcast App — Android lietotnes pakalpojumā Google Play
Cloud podcast app that syncs across devices, helps you discover great shows, and plays offline. Free forever with no ads and minimal permiss
Montreal Python » Montréal-Python 41: Yiddish Yakima
On these cold, blustery autumn days, is there anything better than sitting down to a cold glass of Yakima beer at the Bénélux, taking a brea
A guide to analyzing Python performance « Huy Nguyen
While it's not always the case that every Python program you write will require a rigorous performance analysis, it is reassuring to know th
A Powerful Question: What do we like about this? – jbrains
My Agile Tutor » · Articles » · Responsible Design for Android » · Schedule On-Site Training » · Invite J. B. to your event ». Search for: C