- International Towers, Inc.Compliance Coordinator, 2014 - present
- Naknek Family Fisheries, LLCManager/Member, 2006 - present
- UAF Alaska Sea Grant Marine Advisory ProgramMAP Agent, Assistant Professor, 2009 - 2003
- Paug-Vik, Inc. Ltd.General Manager, 2002 - 2003
- Lake & Peninsula Business Development CenterManager, 2003 - 2005
- University of ArizonaLaw Clerk, 2007 - 2008
- Gibson, Nakamura & Green
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc.
- University of ArizonaLaw, 2005 - 2008
- University of ArizonaBusiness Management, 1999 - 2001
- Pima Community CollegeBusiness Administration, 1998 - 1999
Bristol Bay fishermen work to raise bar on salmon quality
Embracing new technologies and processes is never easy in any industry, but in the decades gone by, the fishermen of Alaska's Bristol Bay ha
Pedal-powered compost: riding the restaurant route in Eugene
*faircompanies is a free resource to help you act responsibly, an independent website with information and tools on sustainability.
Sweden imports waste from European neighbors to fuel waste-to-energy pro...
Sweden imports waste from European neighbors to fuel waste-to-energy program
Rick Santorum wants women to have lots of babies, whether they like it o...
Rick Santorum isn't just a climate denier -- he's a contraception denier. He believes contraception exists, but he apparently wishes it didn