Have you ever felt like there’s just not enough…time, energy, money?
What if you could make a shift so that you never have to feel this way again?
Learn specific strategies for having less stress, more love, more money and more balance. #milliondollarzone
If that sounds like you - then you CAN'T AFFORD to miss this session with Chris Ducker, author of "Virtual Freedom".
Chris will share the insider secrets that successful business owners use to get more done in less time -- and for WAY less money than you think.
- How to outline the responsibilities you want to outsource
- An exercise that will make hiring a virtual team a breeze
- Tips on where to look and how to write great job descriptions
Hey -- what questions or challenges do YOU have around hiring a virtual team? Drop them in the comments and we'll get them answered.
- DIYMarketersPublisher, 2008 - presentOverwhelmed by mountains of marketing strategies -- STOP IT! You don't need to do more marketing, you need LESS. DIYMarketers gives small business professionals the tools, training and support they need to do LESS marketing and make MORE money -- YES -- it can be done!
- Third ForcePresident, 1999 - 2013Working with business to business clients online and offline to make them the ideal choice for their ideal customer. Clients include: SmallBizTrends Survey Analytics QuestionPro SSP / AFV
- Alpha Technologies GroupWorldwide Director of Marketing, 1998 - 1999
- Vernay LaboratoriesMarketing Manager, 1993 - 1998
- Quigley high school1980 - 1983
- Pennsylvania State University1983 - 1986B.S. Marketing, Industrial Minor QBA
- Antioch CollegeM.A. Business, 1994 - 1996Focus in Multi-functional Work Teams
- Ludwig Maximilian University of MunichAuslander - German, 1986 - 1987
Cloud Computing is Dangerous when You don’t Own the Cloud
Cloud computing is dangerous when you don't own the cloud. I learned that lesson again this week when Facebook removed the MrExcel.com page
Google’s 100% secure search: how to make lemonade from lemons. | Search ...
This week, we’ve heard a lot of buzz about Google’s move to secure search – and the chatter hasn’t been favorable. What will it mean for you
A Really Long List of Super Easy Marketing Tips for Small Biz - DIY Mark...
I decided to compile a list of some of the easiest ways and helpful tips so you can start marketing your business today.
Learn to "Pitch Anything" Through Persuasion and Presentation
Whether you want to admit it or not, as an entrepreneur, you're in the business of sales. Learn how to pitch anything through the art of per
The Art of Selling Yourself Online: 5 Ways To Introduce Yourself Through...
You've done it hundreds of times: broken the ice with a prospect. But how do you do this online? You've probably developed numerous ways to
Summer Reading List: 8 Top "Guilty Pleasure" Books
A summer reading list of books with a small business spin. Indulge in the guilty pleasure of reading these unique books on business you may
The Value of Content Marketing: An Expert Panel Q&A
by Rob Wolfe Is Content Marketing just the latest bandwagon passing through or the next maglev that's moving faster than ever? Adapted from
5 Ways to Help Your Small Business Get the Most Out of Facebook
Are you one of the many small businesses struggling with creating an effective presence on Facebook? Are you baffled at how some businesses
Freakonomics » Women Are Not Men: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast
HOME · BLOG · Featured Post · Levitt Posts · Dubner Posts · Surprise Me! Subscribe to RSS Feed · RADIO · Subscribe at iTunes · Latest Podcas
Survey Software, Online Surveys and Enterprise Feedback Management - - ...
Survey Software, Web Survey, Online Surveys, EFM (Enterprise Feedback Management) from Vovici. Engage customers, increase customer loyalty w