Obama is not a liberal.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Maybe, but not necessary.. we are maybe talking about different things. I was talking about the ism.. a true liberal would never have done so. But you maybe meant liberal as in social liberalism.Mar 31, 2012
- Mr Obama has deported more people than most presidents in the history of this country. We have crops that are rotting in the fields because of legislation cracking down on both illegal immigrants and those that hire them.
the US born children of illegal immigrants are referred to as "Anchor Babies" because it helps with obtaining citizenship. These "Anchor Babies" are then punished by having to choose to follow their deported parents or find a way to stay. I am a supporter of allowing any person to stay in this country that is willing to work to do so.
I agree that comparing liberalism with a policy of deportation is a non-sequitur. On another topic, why the hell is it so hard to setup audio on UbuntuStudio 11.10? :DMar 31, 2012
- It should not be that hard.. what is your hardware? A general tip is to use usb for equipment.Mar 31, 2012
- i shall try that. I am lucky at least i keep my /home on a HD of its own so i dont really mind reinstalling. i just want to get it right.Mar 31, 2012
- dude, thanks. Sometimes my super-geniusness makes me an idiot.Mar 31, 2012
- That is the recommended way.. and pure ingenious if you ask me! Half hour and everything is set and running as normal.. ;)
The pro for UbuntuStudio is that they have configured the kernel to allow the least latency possible. Why it would be good if you are a musician to try get it working. But then if not you have plenty on other options.
I set my brother up with Ubuntu and he had an external soundcard connected with usb. He just plugged it in and selected the soundcard from the sound menu and was good to go. The default sound manager is a bit basic though... if you want a better one you could look up "pavu-control" or something similar. It gives you better control.Mar 31, 2012