- Bellevue UniversityComputer Information Systems - Programming, 2010 - 2011
- Metropolitan Community CollegeInformation Technology - General, Database/Web Programming, 2006 - 2010
- Metropolitan Community CollegeGeneral Information Technology, 2006 - 2010
- Home School
- First National of NebraskaProgrammer Analyst, 2012 - present
- Client Resources, Inc.User Interface Consultant, 2012 - 2012At First National of Nebraska
- Isaac Serafino SoftwareSoftware Developer, 2011 - 2012Research and design ground-breaking software products, using Java, Open Source licensing, and Web 2.0.
- Isaac Serafino SoftwareIT Consultant, 2005 - 2010Responsible for writing custom software and maintaining websites Participate in specifications and code reviews as an administrator of some open source projects on sourceforge.net Tutored a child in hardware and Windows®
- Metropolitan Community CollegeLab Assistant, 2008 - 2010Help students part time at the Fort Omaha Campus Academic Resource Center Especially help with advanced computer topics like Linux and Web Development
- National Property Inspections, Inc.Programmer, 2004 - 2005Responsible for designing, developing, testing, debugging, and supporting, the company's most mission critical application software Learned a lot about software requirements Often worked on more than one task at a time, and in high pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Isaac Serafino SoftwareIT Consultant, 2001 - 2004Responsible for web design, custom software, custom building computers, and mentoring a child in consulting Designed several web sites, critical to individuals and organizations
Open source software is more secure than you think
Open source is growing in the enterprise, but oftentimes when people think of open source, they are concerned about the potential security i
How to Choose the Best License for Your Open Source Software Project
Getting the right license for your open source project can mean the difference between success and failure for your software.
6 Things to Know About Successful (and Failed) Open-Source Software | Id...
In the community of media and journalism innovators, it is commonly accepted that releasing software with an open-source license is the best
Agoraphobic? Rationalising a fear of open source software | Lexology
For many CIOs, CEOs and in-house lawyers, the use of open source software (OSS) in their organisations has long been put in the too-hard bas
On GPAs and Brain-teasers: New Insights From Google On Recruiting and Hi...
“We found that brainteasers are a complete waste of time. How many golf balls can you fit into an airplane? How many gas stations in Manhatt
Tesla Shows Off A 90-Second Battery Swap System, Wants It At Superchargi...
Tesla teased electric motorheads earlier this week by announcing an event that would show off its curious battery swapping system, and it wo
“My favorite programming language:” Google’s Go has some coders raving
Go is fast, powerful, and "beautiful," developer says.
Spain's Extremadura region switches 40,000 PCs to Linux and open source ...
Expects annual savings of €30m
Open Source Software Libraries Get Renewed Scrutiny -- Dark Reading
The Open Web Application Security Project adds common software components to its list of threats to spur developers to look more deeply at s
The scientific myth that soda will dissolve your teeth
Will soda dissolve your teeth? The short answer is 'no,' and the longer answer is, 'no, of course not.' And yet there is a rumor, and has
MIT releases open-source software that reveals invisible motion and deta...
Scientists at MIT have developed open-source software that can reveal details in videos that are otherwise invisible. This software -- which
Neuroscientists Wire Two Rats’ Brains Together And Watch Them Trade Thou...
One rat, presented with a task, completes it using only the thoughts transmitted from another rat's brain
US-CERT Warns Of Security Flaw In Wireless Routers
A vulnerability in millions of wireless home routers in use today makes it possible for hackers to crack a network's password.