- ID Marketing & EventsSocial Media / Internet Marketing, 2010 - presentOur Marketing Strategy Experts Deliver Results. You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your Marketing strategy partners have the experience and expertise to add real value to your business. It’s imperative we understand your products and services. Next, we dig deep to determine who your target market is and what marketing strategies compel them to act. We establish this deep understanding through our initial Business Needs Questionnaire. We pride ourselves on not just being your hired gun for marketing strategy, but also looking at how we can improve other processes that affect marketing in your company. We step outside the marketing bubble to look at the whole picture. Many of our clients are happy to receive a full-scale marketing strategy plan. Once completed, we are your point-person to execute the marketing plan. Whether it is branding, public relations, website design. or social media, our marketing experts have you covered.
- St. Petersburg TimesMarketing /Promotions, 2005 - 2009
- IPSolutions, Inc.Marketing, 2004 - 2005
- Dewey Square GroupAssociate, 2002 - 2003
Web development, social media/community management, content and search marketing, and blogging are all within Irma’s well-developed skill set. With a solid background in traditional marketing/communications, Irma can develop a strategic solution – digital and otherwise – appropriate to your unique organizational needs. As a Stanford-educated project manager, she can implement it, too.
Unlike at a large agency, Irma’s solutions are personalized to clients’ unique needs and challenges. She believes cookie cutters are for baking, not business. Ask any of Irma’s clients what her best professional quality is, and the answer will always be the same: Irma gets results.
Irma brings infectious energy and imaginative thinking to each and every project. As the self-proclaimed Queen of Brandon, Irma is as passionate about her community (and karaoke) as she is about marketing strategy, and she volunteers her time with a number of organizations in the Brandon and South Shore area of Tampa Bay. First and foremost, Irma is mom to her 12-year old son, who seems to be following in his mom’s footsteps: he was recently crowned Mr. Echo for raising the most funds at the charity’s annual fashion show fundraiser!Web Design | Social Media | SEO | Search Marketing | Email Campaigns | Public Relations | Events
Brandon | Tampa
- Florida State UniversityPolitical Science, 2002
- Stanford Advanced Project Management Program2003
- Polk Community College1999
- Tallahassee Community College1998
- Gateway High School1997
- Parkway Middle School1993
- St. John Vianney Catholic1992