Iran Doostan Tours Co. has been working on incoming and outgoing tours
for about 2 decades. IDT is specialized for organizing conferences &
conventions, sport events, trade fairs and business travel. All our
inquiries are handled within a short notice with full itinerary.
IDT became the Exemplary Exporter in Tourism Section (Between 2500
Iranian Travel Agencies) in 2004, 2008 & 2009و 2012 & 2013 in Iran and got the Iran Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence in 2008.
We offer the following programs:
1. Sightseeing tours ranging from 8 to 22 days, with different itineraries.
2. Tourist and business visas within a few days.
3. Tailor-made individual and group packages.
4. Hotel reservations, domestic and international transfers and ticketing.
5. Archaeological, historical and cultural tours.
6. Special packages of various sporting activities such as skiing , climbing, Trekking, Diving, nature & adventure tours.
7. Business travel (MICE) services, conferences, meetings, seminars,
study tour with facilities for cultural and educational films.
Special tours of Nomad’s region. ( Qashghaei & Bakhteiari tribal
tours ), witnessing their migration, visiting their tents and learning
about their tradition and way of life.
9. Joint tours of Iran and Central Asian countries.
We hold tours from all over the world from the USA to Australia and Europe to Africa.
IDT has recently built an Eco Camp in the Central Desert of Iran. The
aim is to offer visitors unforgettable adventures as close to nature as
possible. With treks on camels or on foot, accompanied by highly
experienced naturalists, bike rides through landscapes of sand dunes and
mountain gorges, desert walks at night under unbelievable star-lit
MatinAbad Desert Camp nestles under centuries old desert
trees and has a 360 degrees view over the desert landscape, local farms
and surrounding mountains. Karkas Mountains in the South and Latif
Mountains in the North give the landscape structure.