Hank has heard rumors that something of tremendous importance has been stolen from a Niantic facility somewhere...
102 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- [crosses fingers]
Let it be OLW. Let it be OLW.
Oh. How inconvenient.1w
- If Hank reports the theft, I’m sure he’ll get a nice form email that says appropriate action has been taken.1w
- Is it the Q1 and Q2 anomaly schedule for 2018 so we can start planning our trips in advance?1w
- I'll bet is handing them out like candy on Halloween.1w
- He came back before they stopped recording 🤣1w
- Most likely it was the ability to play outside of city limits because of the speed lock that was stolen. Ingress is a city only game now. Speed lock sucks when one is where the portal density is about 1 portal per square mile, basically anywhere outside of city limits. Speed lock should be based on portal density, or distance from portal to portal. The farther apart the portals are the faster one should be able to go.1w
Add a comment...