Agents, thank you for celebrating #IngressYear4 with us and sharing your stories. A new report from XM researchers suggests that the Portal Hack output will gradually subside and return to normal. However, the XM measurements they have analyzed suggests that the increased Fielding over the last couple weeks have had a permanent effect on the Portal Network and the Portal Key output is expected to stabilize at a higher level than it was before #IngressYear4.
840 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 119 previous comments
- Yes 😎. When we receive the Year 4 medal ?Dec 3, 2016
- Dec 3, 2016
- I second what Mickael BRON saidDec 3, 2016
- When do we get an online "key management" interface to be able to see the places we've been? Even just a grid display of places I've been, allowing me to star favorites. Collectors keys.Dec 3, 2016
- I have a few souvenir keys that I'd like to keep. But a key management system would be much appreciated rather than more keys.Dec 5, 2016
- My problem is when i fire xmps i seem to hit comms alot and have to exit out and continue to fire but lose precious time in destroying enemy portals maybe morw comms to side of screen so this doesnt happen? Big fingers dont work right way it is.Dec 6, 2016
Add a comment...