What does Ingress mean to you? Share your stories about Ingress with us in the comments section of this post. We'll reward a few of the best stories with a pack of Misty Hannah Mind Palace postcards.
121 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 85 previous comments
- Well, first of all Ingress is a passcode solving challenge) I really love passcodes for this game) I can spend days decoding really interesting one, but it's very challenging. I am learning computer sciense as a tester and i know many ways of cryptography and steganography... And at some times I think how I could hide a passcode ;-) but i don't have codes to hide ;-( I can hide codes as CTF flags and even create the whole CTF with passcodes ;-)
But also Ingress is a way of life... Every time I leave home i know, that I will play it! I charge all green portals nearby, using 1200000 XM in one week. I create small fields, but they are staying many checkpoints and I am often at the top of the cell (it's very hard in Saint Petersburg). I've found many interesting places nearby, just by visiting portals.
Also, Ingress is a big community, where everyone can help with anything) IESPB, you are GREAT!22w
- Every day is discovery and adventure
By discovering the portal I usually missed, I was able to know the history and culture of the well-known city
Many friends were made
Every day is fun :)22w
- Ingress means a lot to me. In 2014 a tumor was discovered in my knee. After the removal of this tumor, I had to rehabilitate for another six months. In that period I met someone who played Ingress. He explained to me that you had to walk a lot with this game. I did not let that happen twice, and from that moment on, 5 December 2014, I played Ingress daily and the knee was completely healed and the tumor never returned. For me, Ingress has been the best means to recover and rehabilitate.22w
- Ingress will form the basis for my PhD. I love this game. Great friends and good for the brain and body22w
- Ingress is a lifestyle, por cerca de 4 años he luchado por el control de XM y en este tiempo he conocido gente muy valiosa que me ha hecho entender el sentido del compromiso, compañerismo, la lealtad, valor, y el respeto por mis amigos, mis "enemigos" y sobretodo en lo personal. Mi nick es @BioCruzxxx soy profesor en la Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México y son estos valores los que ahora comparto con mis estudiantes para hacer un lugar mejor. Ingress means a lot to me, it's time to move!22w
- I took my family to the Grand Ravines Park in Georgetown Township, MI yesterday. I was adding a few photospheres for some new portal submissions I made. One of those was of the new suspension bridge that crosses a deep ravine there. The couple isn't in the photosphere, but as I was doing the bridge photosphere a guy proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of the bridge suspension span. Maybe some day soon there will be a portal in the exact spot the two were engaged. google.com - Google Maps22w
- any results?19w
Add a comment...