Intel suggests 10,000 new Portals tied to Power Spots at LAWSON stores across Japan have been brought online.' involvement is unconfirmed, but may be related to her May 2014 visit.
This document leaked out of a not yet identified Japanese Intel Organization... Calvin is known to have some pretty deep ties with a few senior Agents there. I suspect this document is connected to a large network of nearly 10,000 Portals that was discovered recently across Japan, but I can't confirm. Any Japanese speaking investigators out there? Your assistance in translating and deciphering this document would be greatly appreciated.
175 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 64 previous comments
- Guys come on. Niantic did this to keep the game free and not pay2win. Stop complaining and be thankful they found a way of getting money without losing the fun in the game.Feb 21, 2016
- Speaking of Pay2Win isn't that what's occurring with the In-Game-Store like Frackers giving twice as much loot because you can pay, making those with money to blow better equipped.
Free.... lolFeb 21, 2016
- it's not a real advantage or anything.Feb 21, 2016
- And then they got power cubesFeb 28, 2016
- can you clue me in please? I have no idea how to do that.52w
- Oh, come on. Frackers cost as much as a coffee. I dont know no one who can't afford that. Aside, it has inconvinients, for example it is shown in COMM for both factions the deployment of a Fracker. Big chance for the other team to fuck up your beergress.
I know lot of people who hacks weekly on someone else's fracker, people who never bought one, so can't see where's the pay2win you're talking about.23w