Intel Map at https://www.ingress.com/intel has been updated to show Portal info based on Link length. Zoomed out to World View, Agents will see Links greater than 200km, anchor Portals, and Fields. More information is displayed as you zoom in, from Links >200km to all Links, Fields, and Portals.
282 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 212 previous comments
- I was trying to help an agent find portals in another city. One that I am unfamiliar with. The time required to do so has gone up tremendously. Is this update geared toward making ops easier? Because it doesn't. Is this geared toward making guardians harder to find? Who the hell cares about guardians anymore? What is the purpose of this change? Why are we HIDING the very ESSENCE of the game??!!?! I want to be able to see portals again. Linked or not! Based on level. What the hell...Jul 17, 2015
- Holy crap this is a terrible update. I live in a moderately sized city and I can't even find most of the portals except the ones that are right downtown. I am stunned at how disconnectedis with their player base. You really nurfed the intel map so horribly. If capturing portals is important to a player, they can't even find most of them now. :/Jul 18, 2015
- It is sad you have to zoom into the portal range that shows all portals (aka 0-8). Pain in the but when trying to make long links and find portals that are not linked. Maybe you should start this at 6-8 range (suggestion only). The area I am in this just makes it a plain pain to make plans when you have to zoom in and zoom out all the time, and the map loads no faster than it did before the change. Please put it back the way it was for now till you can make it work faster and better, not just cut corners.Sep 1, 2015
- Zoom level on mobile is extreme bad now to see L2-L8 fix it soon and listen to the people!Sep 1, 2015
- MolleyJan 28, 2016
- GRANTS pass OregonNov 2, 2016
Add a comment...