We are aware of the log-in issue and are currently working to identify the cause and a resolution. In the meantime, reports indicate that uninstalling and reinstalling Ingress resolves the problem and, to a limited effect, clearing data and restarting may as well.
223 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 97 previous comments
- Takes under a minute to clear data, load again, reset COMM range and turn sounds off, but I've just heard an update is rolling out.26w
- Looks like a new version of the scanner app is being rolled out to fix the issue with the Android Scanner. No idea on an IOS version.
Glad could be bothered to let us know. Oh wait, they are still not #RespectingTheirAgents26w
- Well, this update sure seems to work great.26w
- Oh wait. Maybe it's running on Windows.26w
- Apparently still the same problem even after the new version which was said to fix this.26w
- Can you show me how to run Windows on my Android phone?26w
- New update didn't fix it26w
- Why doesn't that surprise me?25w
- Same here, update doesnt fix anything.25w
- You failed AGAIN.
The 1.131.2 update DOES NOT SOLVE THE ANDROID LOGIN PROBLEM25w
- Update installed 9hrs ago, and like every day for last 3 weeks got the error again.Please try again..25w
- Add me to the ever growing, "Update didn't fix it" list.25w
Add a comment...