As mentioned previously, in recognition of vital past contributions, all accepted Portal Submissions made during the Phase 1 expansion (until 9/2/2015) will be honored towards the Seer medal retroactively starting today. Please be patient as it may take a few days to process everything.
389 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 61 previous comments
- Strictly speaking it should cover both, by its wording, but I see that you're right, they really just mean May-September 2015.51w
- I submitted three portals (before I knew what a "good" portal was) - and one was approved at the beginning of the OPR.(These three were before the November '15 date)
I am now up to 18, and still no seer badge. The announcement says if even one went through, the Seer would be added. Still waiting..51w
- got to have 10 seer points not 10 portals discovered51w
- - as I understand it, the post says "Portal Submissions". I submitted three before the cutoff date, ONE was accepted this year, when OPR was opened. Since that date, I have had 17 more Approved. Doesn't that equal 18 "points"? This number is on my scanner for agent stats.51w
- only submissions made before 9/2/2015 are seer eligible. If all yours were made before then your badge should still come through51w
Add a comment...