The Berlin DevOpsDays 2015 CFP is now open. We're looking for input on various topics, some of them leaving us scratching our heads, some of them we're really curious about.
- Women in Tech: What do we need to do to make women feel welcome in our teams?
- Diversity: Productive teams benefit from a diverse lineup. What are your success stories? Who is responsible for making this a success?
- Certified DevOps: We're not sure if this is a good thing
- How much management do you need? Or is this a place for leaders? And how do you lead change?
- And of course technical topics and the classic DevOps questions.
For a complete list see http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2015-berlin/propose/
The Call for Proposals is open until August 15th 2015, we'll announce the selected proposals on September 1st 2015.
How to enter? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Proposal working title (you can change that later)
- Type of proposal (presentation, ignite, general debate, open space)
- Description and abstract
We're happy to hear from you,
The Berlin DevOpsDays organizers.