Who We Are:
InCharge holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, is accredited by the prestigious Council on Accrediation (COA) and is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
Products: Credit Counseling, Debt Management Programs (DMPs), Pre-Filing Bankrutpcy Counseling, Pre-Discharge Debtor Education, Home Foreclosure Prevention Counseling, Pre-Purchase Housing Counseling.
- Member of NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- On the Board of Directors of Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Affiliated with InCharge Education Foundation, Inc. (ICEF) which provides financial literacy training to service members and their families through MilitaryMoney.com
- Awarded the “Circle of Excellence” by the National Business Research Institute (NBRI) in 2010, 2009, 2008, recognizing InCharge’s dedication to measuring and improving its customers’ level of satisfaction.
- Selected to “Top 100: Companies for Working Families” (Orlando Sentinel) eight years in a row.
- InCharge® Education Foundation (ICEF) selected as “Not-for-Profit Organization of the Year” in 2008.
- “MilitaryMoney.com” Earns Top Ten Status in the Kiplinger.com “Personal Finance Guide for Military Families,” 2009.
- InCharge Debt Solutions has been officially recognized as an adopter of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling and is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
- InCharge Education Foundation wins Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Award in 2008.
- Credit Counseling: Professional, certified certified counselors offer individual advice for developing and balancing budgets, managing money, using credit wisely, and building a savings plan. InCharge provided over 500,000 confidential budget and debt counseling sessions during the last five years.
- Debt Management Plans (DMP): InCharge can customize a DMP for you to provide debt relief that is a sound alternative to bankruptcy. A DMP consolidates your debt payments into one manageable monthly payment (typically with creditor-reduced interest rates and elimination of late fees), allowing debt to be repaid in a much shorter period of time at a lower monthly cost. When you start a DMP with InCharge, the collection calls stop and you can get debt relief without another loan or dealing with bankruptcy.
- Housing Counseling: InCharge is approved by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to help consumers in the state of Florida with their housing needs. Facing foreclosure? We review your individual situation and provide you with possible short- and long-term solutions. InCharge can also help you with pre-purchase counseling.
- Bankruptcy Counseling and Education: InCharge is among a select group of agencies approved by the Executive Office for United States Trustees to provide budget and credit counseling for bankruptcy filers nationwide. Anyone who files for bankruptcy must complete a credit counseling session from an approved provider and receive a Certificate of Counseling before filing. InCharge and its affiliates have provided over 750,000 course sessions since 2006.
- Personal Finance Education: InCharge provides money-management and housing finance education seminars and workshops. In addition, the InCharge Education Foundation maintains an extensive library of financial education materials and resources covering a wide array of money management topics.
5750 Major Blvd., Suite 175 Orlando, Fl 32819; Arizona residents: InCharge Debt Solutions is NOT A LOAN COMPANY; Illinois and Indiana residents: we do not lend money; Maryland license number: 14-4; Vermont residents: InCharge Debt Solutions is licensed by the Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration; New York residents: InCharge Debt Solutions is licensed by the New York State Department of Financial Services; Mississippi residents: InCharge Debt Solutions is a licensed debt management service provider. Delaware, Rhode Island, and Colorado residents: Establishment of a plan may adversely affect the individual’s credit rating or scores. Nonpayment of debt may lead creditors to increase finance and other charges or undertake collection activity, including litigation. Oregon residents: InCharge Debt Solutions is registered by the State of Oregon (registration# DM-80015) Utah residents: Using a debt management plan may make it harder for an individual to obtain credit.