- Real talk right here. Jobs can cram it.Oct 21, 2014
- Leon K+1Ignored?? Hardly, see all his awards, medals, and accolades on the wiki.
Ritchie invented Unix with Ken Thompson. I find the omission a bit ironic.Oct 21, 2014
- Reposting something that has already been shared across all tech communities could be OK, but please use one of good quality =( That's from far the less readable version of this image I've seen...Oct 21, 2014
- We like our Idols cheap because we like being fed easy answers to the simplistic questions we seem to be making as can be inferred from the way we spend our money and, even worse, our time.
As a great song says: "hey, give'em what they want" ;)
I know people who have been in IT for more than 10 years, and still don't know what Linux is.Oct 22, 2014
- why don't you take an 8-inch(200mm) floppy and shove it up your hard drive.Oct 26, 2014