I wouldn't take the Ableton Production course, because I already know plenty (and I did EMC with you guys too).
Man, talk about free advertisement, he only spent $4,000 and he's getting press.
- BrightGauge SoftwareSoftware Engineer, 2014 - present
- 1 Sale A Day, LLCWeb Developer, 2011 - 2014
- SenzariSenior Software Engineer, 2011 - 2012
- Fresh Pepper SoftwareSenior Software Engineer, 2011 - 2011
- AG Software SAProgrammer, 2006 - 2007
- Google .incSummer of Code Student, 2009 - 2009
- Mertech Data Systems .incQA Engineer, 2007 - 2010
- APPush LLCCo-Founder, 2009 - 2010
- Miami Web StaffSenior Software Engineer, 2010 - 2010
- Buzz (current)
Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends, Join Book Clubs, Answer Tr...
See what your friends are reading. Keep track of what you've read and organize your books into virtual bookshelves. Join a book club to disc
Congressman Thinks The Onion’s Satirical Article on Abortionplex is Real
Congressman John Fleming (R, LA) recently posted an article on his Facebook page showing disgust for Planned Parenthood's "abortion by the w
Google Barrel Roll, A Tribute to the Video Game Star Fox 64
Go to Google and search for "do a barrel roll". You can also cause Google to "tilt" and go "askew". http://youtu.be/wIkJvY96i8w These