1. Make sure to arrive early so you can find a good space in front, that way, you can see and hear all the good #information .
2. Make #friends as the day progresses. If the need arises, you may even find someone to #board with so you don't have to transport yourself back and forth to the events.
3. Event photos by #sponsors are good because they look #official but make sure to take #pictures and #videos of your own on your #phone and/or #camera . Trust me, those pictures will serve many purposes as time goes by.
4. Try and #listen well to the information being shared. If you have trouble understanding, feel free to ask and ask more #questions . Asking questions also serve the purpose of getting your #goals and #objectives at the event in front of #stakeholders who may have the link to your next opportunity.
5. For you who have artistic skills, play your guitar during the break. Sing a song you wrote a while a go. Nothing too serious, just #FreestyleIT !
6. The human brain is a very funny #mechanism so make sure to take short but descriptive notes while #panelists share vital information. You may be happy you have all the information you need now. Don't trust them all to memory because you may soon forget.
I hope you all find what you are looking for at the #SocialMediaWEEK , Lagos. Cheer!
- Goshen CollegeBroadcasting and Public Relations, 2009 - 2012
- PiKture Time Films and PhotographyMultimedia Content Manager, 2010 - present
- ResQ Records | ResQ Ranjazz International(ASCAP)Founder, 2007 - present
Digital Startups, Developing Market Establishing New African Music Industry
After long-term challenges with widespread piracy and a widely disparate radio and record industry, a burgeoning legitimate music scene is f
Mawobe Commercial Enterprises Nigeria Ph: 070 5092 8388
"How can we help you? Give us a call today!"
All You Need is Love: Business Lessons Learned at 2014 Grammy Awards - M...
The Grammys never disappoint, and there were many business lessons to be learned from the 2014 telecast.