Oh, Hell, "thinking" at all, seems to be a lost art form. A huge problem today is that people like to replace selfish emotional needs with thinking. People don't like the answers that come back, therefore substitute the answers they want and gyrate like crazy to justify it. It takes real emotional maturity to be able to accept reasonable and honest answers and then deal with those answers. Grown-ups can say "I don't like that answer, but I will now deal with it," but children say "Nuh-uh! That's not the answer! I had the biggest inaugeration crowd in history! Ever!"
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- : In respect of his German heritage, the word should be Drumpfelstilzchen. You'll note that it's both singular and plural to account for the homogeneous mass aspect.52w
- Besides the question of not disparaging chimpanzees, I'm also concerned about the disparaging use of "special snowflakes". It should not be a bad thing for people to be diverse.52w
- Don't know about these instructions. They're like the manual for your car. It says what everything does, but doesn't tell you how to drive.
e.g. "who benefits from cutting PBS?"
- sigh. Good point. Even being able to think doesn't fix stupid.52w
- , as I finally realized about a year ago, I can't fix stupid.52w
- true, often because stupid cherishes being stupid, and congratulates itself on how amazingly stupid it is51w
Add a comment...