Fake news. Ultimately assholes make money from fools. The problem is people want to be fooled. People want to believe in conspiracy theories, because they want to feel special, like only they know some deep secret truth. Such is the nature of humans. I'll let you read your own conclusions regarding gullible mindsets and who are the bigger fools.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- YupDec 6, 2016
- Bob Lai+2We had that. It was called the Fairness Doctrine ('fair, equitable, and honest').
At some point, we're going to reach a 'can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater' in regards to the 'media.'Dec 6, 2016
- we need alternate news--curious, brave, truthfulDec 6, 2016
- The asshole Icarus Anne RileyDec 8, 2016
- The vacuous one-liner troll, Ken W. Simpson.Dec 8, 2016
- Oh Ken. Your preferences showing?Dec 9, 2016
Add a comment...