Good to know I am still allowed to put it all in the back bin as I have a hedge to cut.
"I'm Steve Austin, the AMEY million dollar man, well I mean its gonna to cost you all of six million dollars as we've seriously screwed up the money collection....Cabishe?" The PCC Garden Waste Brown bin saga is now like a vintage Whitehall Theatre farce, ...
P.s. your super hub sucks.
- Peterborough Regional CollegeGNVQ IT, 1997 - 2000Advanced GNVQ, Information Technology, Grade Merit (Equivalent to 2 A levels) Key Skill level 3 (Mathematics) Communications level 3 (Presentation skills and discussions) Peterborough Regional College Peterborough Intermediate GNVQ, Information Technology, Grade Merit (Equivalent to 5 GCSE's Grade A-C 1997 – 1998 Key Skill level 2 (Mathematics) Communications level 2 (Presentation skills and discussions) CLAIT level 1
- Ormiston Bushfield Academy1992 - 1997
- OCSLMSOperator, 2012 - present
- Ralston Purina CompanySAP Data Analyst, 2009 - 2012To ensure the Production Master data such MRP, Master recipes and Production Versions for the main Wisbech site is kept up to date. Completing projects within the agreed time frames. Complete weekly analysis reports on site performance. Provide onsite training and support for over 600+ staff on SAP across 6 factories. Also Train and support satellite warehouse staff in SAP processes.
- Premier FoodsInformation Support Analyst, 2008 - 2009I am responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating sales reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Using Impromptu, Cognos and Excel to assist me in creating these reports. Posting online reports and ensuring new starters are trained on the online application of Cognos.
- Premier FoodsInventory Analyst, 2006 - 2008Main responsibilities are producing many detailed and varying reports to Management, Factories, Warehouses and other departments. Setting up and conducting meetings at warehouses and factories across the UK. Creating new ways to tackle status stock reduction. Working along side numerous departments to ensure problem stock was progressed. Creating new reporting tool for capacity planning for the warehouses. Updating weekly tracker for head of logistics.
- Premier FoodsDepot Replenishment Processor, 2005 - 2006Depot Replenishment Processor Checking Forecasts and current orders on the system to ensure stock cover was met across a number of warehouses under my responsibility. Ensuring stock rotation was correct and apportioning new production to correct warehouses. Liaising with warehouse staff, transport, forecasting, factories, planning and third party warehouses. Working along side numerous departments to ensure problem stock was progressed.
- Ideal Shopping DirectSupply Returns Team Leader, 2004 - 2005Provided detailed plan of action for staff under my responsibility. Ensure all stock being returned was counted recorded and prepped for transport. Communicate with Buyers and merchandising assistants to ensure stock was to be returned. Contact companies to arrange return of stock, confirm with dedicated transport company times and dates of delivery.
- Ideal Shopping DirectInventory \ Stock Control, 2003 - 2004Process all stock transfers on Custom stock control system. Created and maintained detailed report, used by warehouse management and other departments to track orders and deliveries Process gang ways checks, stock quires, rework and stock take.
+44 7860 151631
Fireman Sam Venus Vehicle Playset Review Built In Water Gun (HD)
Fireman Sam play set Venus review great fire pontypandy Put your fire out with this fantastic fireman SAM Venus play set vehicle loads of fu
Training Details :: City of Peterborough Hockey Club
About the club. Club Information · Meet the CoPHC Team · Club facilities & booking information · Twitter · Juniors Development · Mini Hockey
Google Maps and Waze, outsmarting traffic together
We’ve all been there: stuck in traffic, frustrated that you chose the wrong route on the drive to work. But imagine if you could see real-ti
Preskool dance troupe Get Ready to Rhumble! | Semi-Final 3 | Britain's G...
The dancing kids run amok in the library. And give ant and Dec a run for their money in the moves department during Let's Get Ready to Rhumb