Hussein has over 15 years of solid Marketing Communication experience in the space leading and building integrated marketing practices within multinational agencies (JWT, Leo Burnett, and TBWA\) and client side (Fortune 500 companies - Virgin Mobile and Red Bull), across the Middle East and Africa region.
Hussein was among the first batch of WPP MENA employees to receive the renowned WPP Young High Potential Leaders award from Sir Martin Sorrell (Chairman and Worldwide President of WPP) and Bob Jeffrey (ex Chairman and Worldwide President of JWT).
Recently, by nomination from the Global Chairman and Patron of the World Marketing Congress, Hussein has been featured in the 50 most influential digital marketing leaders listing for 2016. Furthermore, Hussein has been voted by the Huffington Post as among the 10 people changing the marcomm landscape in the MENA region.
At present, Hussein is working as a Chief Operating Officer of Hug Digital, as a Digital Strategy and Social Media Marketing Lecturer at DM3 Institute, and as a Mentor at Turn8, Arabreneur, and Flat6Labs. Furthermore, Hussein plays an active role in the advisory council of the World Marketing Congress.
Hussein is also a speaker at various conferences throughout the EMEA region, a weekly guest speaker on numerous TV and Radio stations discussing about the latest innovations and trends in Telecom, Digital, Tech, Marketing, and Communication, and a jury member in renowned global festivals.
To know more about Hussein or connect with him, please visit: http://about.me/husseindajani
- Lebanese American UniversityBachelor of Sciences in Business Administration, 1998 - 2002
- International CollegeHigh School Diploma, 1982 - 1997
- Hug DigitalCOO, 2015 - present
- ArabreneurMentor, 2014 - present
- Turn8Mentor, 2014 - present
- DM3 InstituteDigital and Social Media Marketing Lecturer, 2014 - present
- MenaTrendingMarketing and Communications Consultant, 2013 - 2015- Consulting, planning, developing, and rolling out online content marketing strategies. - Partnering with the next generation of great content creators in various industries such as automotive, sports, music, lifestyle, tech, entertainment, food, fashion, etc. Creating stories for the following brands: Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, HSBC, Aujan Industries (Rani, Vimto, and Barbican), Banana Republic, Samsung, Kit Kat, Lurpak, Continental Tyres, Arla Foods, and Visit Britain. Speaker at the following conferences: - DGTL#U 2014 (Beirut, Lebanon) http://www.iktissadevents.com/events/DGTLU/3/ - Social Media Summit 2015 (Dubai, UAE) http://www.areebaareeba.com/socialmediasummit2015 - Saudi Mobile Conference 2015 (Riyadh, KSA) http://www.saudimobileconference.com/speakers.php?.rand=201503170827 - Marketing Kingdom Amman 2015 (Amman, Jordan) http://www.thepworld.com/pevents/event/95/marketing-kingdom-amman Ongoing guest speaker on Monte Carlo Radio with Rita Khoury's program "Retweet" about the latest innovations in Digital, Social Media, Technology, Marketing, and Communication. http://www.mc-doualiya.com/programs/retweet-mcd
- Red Bull GmbHRegional Digital Manager - MEA, 2012 - 2013
- NoneDigital / Social Media Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- QtelConsultant - Head of Online Communities and Communications, 2010 - 2011
- TBWA\Director New Business, 2009 - 2010
- JWTNew Business and Planning Director, 2006 - 2009
- Leo Burnett WorldwideBrand Communication Manager, 2004 - 2006
- JWTSenior Account Executive, 2002 - 2004
- averdaRegional Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2012
Billing technical issue affecting some AdWords accounts - AdWords MENA Blog
The official source for information about AdWords
Google Is Far From Losing the War Over Social | TIME.com
Google’s social network, Google+, is more popular than Twitter. Every month, nearly 390 million people worldwide use the service to post mes
How Red Bull uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
Red Bull is a great example of a brand built almost entirely on social media, with some mind-blowing PR stunts thrown in for good measure.
وكالة أخبار اليوم :: الاتصالات في لبنان تتلخّص بـ "Allo... انقطع الخط"
الاتصالات فــي لبنـــان تتلخّص بـ
Allo? Fail! Social campaign challenges Lebanon telecom providers’ qualit...
Major dissatisfaction with the mobile telecommunication service in Lebanon prompted a group in June to launch a new initiative named alloFAI
And if you’re not enjoying your flight, just remember you’re not flying ...
If you’re really not enjoying that flight, if the in-flight service isn’t what you hoped for, or if your in-seat screen is not responding, j
On Khader Adnan's hunger strike to protest detention without charges. | ...
Enter your email address to be the first to receive the latest infographic from Visualizing Palestine. Email *. Privacy notice. We believe i
How Red Bull Built its Reputation as an Adventure Brand Using Video
Red Bull has created an incredibly powerful brand, largely through the use of online videos. Its YouTube channel grew by nearly 250,000 subs
Etihad Airways unveils new global TVC « Best Media Info, News and Analys...
Etihad Airways unveils new global TVC. It is the first commercial written by the airline's recently appointed global agency, M&C Saatchi. Be
'Niggas in Paris' Used in Campaign Ad of French Presidential Candidate F...
An ad reportedly released by the presidential campaign of Socialist Party candidate François Hollande features a rather odd soundtrack choic