- MenaTrendingMarketing and Communications Consultant, 2014 - present- Consulting, planning, developing, and rolling out online content marketing strategies. - Partnering with the next generation of great content creators in various industries such as automotive, sports, music, lifestyle, tech, entertainment, food, fashion, etc. Creating stories for the following brands: Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, HSBC, Aujan Industries (Rani, Vimto, and Barbican), Banana Republic, Samsung, Kit Kat, Lurpak, Continental Tyres, Arla Foods, and Visit Britain. Speaker at the following conferences: - DGTL#U 2014 (Beirut, Lebanon) http://www.iktissadevents.com/events/DGTLU/3/ - Social Media Summit 2015 (Dubai, UAE) http://www.areebaareeba.com/socialmediasummit2015 - Saudi Mobile Conference 2015 (Riyadh, KSA) http://www.saudimobileconference.com/speakers.php?.rand=201503170827 - Marketing Kingdom Amman 2015 (Amman, Jordan) http://www.thepworld.com/pevents/event/95/marketing-kingdom-amman Ongoing guest speaker on Monte Carlo Radio with Rita Khoury's program "Retweet" about the latest innovations in Digital, Social Media, Technology, Marketing, and Communication. http://www.mc-doualiya.com/programs/retweet-mcd
- ArabreneurMentor, 2014 - present
- Turn8Mentor, 2014 - present
- DM3 InstituteDigital and Social Media Marketing Lecturer, 2014 - present
- Red Bull GmbHRegional Digital Manager - MEA, 2012 - 2013
- NoneDigital / Social Media Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- QtelConsultant - Head of Online Communities and Communications, 2010 - 2011
- TBWA\Director New Business, 2009 - 2010
- JWTNew Business and Planning Director, 2006 - 2009
- Leo Burnett WorldwideBrand Communication Manager, 2004 - 2006
- JWTSenior Account Executive, 2002 - 2004
- averdaRegional Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Lebanese American UniversityBachelor of Sciences in Business Administration, 1998 - 2002
- International CollegeHigh School Diploma, 1982 - 1997
Billing technical issue affecting some AdWords accounts - AdWords MENA Blog
The official source for information about AdWords
Google Is Far From Losing the War Over Social | TIME.com
Google’s social network, Google+, is more popular than Twitter. Every month, nearly 390 million people worldwide use the service to post mes
How Red Bull uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
Red Bull is a great example of a brand built almost entirely on social media, with some mind-blowing PR stunts thrown in for good measure.
وكالة أخبار اليوم :: الاتصالات في لبنان تتلخّص بـ "Allo... انقطع الخط"
الاتصالات فــي لبنـــان تتلخّص بـ
Allo? Fail! Social campaign challenges Lebanon telecom providers’ qualit...
Major dissatisfaction with the mobile telecommunication service in Lebanon prompted a group in June to launch a new initiative named alloFAI
And if you’re not enjoying your flight, just remember you’re not flying ...
If you’re really not enjoying that flight, if the in-flight service isn’t what you hoped for, or if your in-seat screen is not responding, j
On Khader Adnan's hunger strike to protest detention without charges. | ...
Enter your email address to be the first to receive the latest infographic from Visualizing Palestine. Email *. Privacy notice. We believe i
How Red Bull Built its Reputation as an Adventure Brand Using Video
Red Bull has created an incredibly powerful brand, largely through the use of online videos. Its YouTube channel grew by nearly 250,000 subs
Etihad Airways unveils new global TVC « Best Media Info, News and Analys...
Etihad Airways unveils new global TVC. It is the first commercial written by the airline's recently appointed global agency, M&C Saatchi. Be
'Niggas in Paris' Used in Campaign Ad of French Presidential Candidate F...
An ad reportedly released by the presidential campaign of Socialist Party candidate François Hollande features a rather odd soundtrack choic