There are only 2 days left before Humble Bundle for Android 4 closes! Be sure to check out the site and get your bundle of 11 fantastic games for Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux before it’s gone!
68 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Don't like don't play games online as they are a ripoffNov 21, 2012
- - You have no idea of what is, do you?Nov 21, 2012
- I have downloaded the apk direct on the tablet and it says that only Apps out of the play store get installed cuz of security. Maybe then its not the right tablet for me (luckily its not mine though). Does anyone know if this works on an Google Nexus 7 (actual model without 3G)?Nov 22, 2012
- you can change that security option within your settings-menu. Look for something like "security" -> "accept unknown sources" or something like that.Nov 22, 2012
- There is a tick box which much be marked in your settings which reads: "Allow installation of apps from thirdparty sources?" Yes/NoNov 22, 2012
- On the Nexus 7 (which is the tablet I have), go into Settings => Security => Unknown Sources (which you have to scroll down to the section under "Device Administration"). Tick that box as well as the one for Verify Apps.
Then you should be able to go into the downloads folder and click on the .apk and it will allow you to install it.
Hope that helps!Nov 22, 2012