Start a hangout
Verified local business
34 followers|70,263 views
NFPA Journal looks at the challenges faced by contractors at an older nursing home in Oregon, who were tasked with installing a sprinkler retrofit after new regulations were passed. All had to be done with residents in the building and on a tight deadline.
Congratulations to JENSEN HUGHES Director, Sean Donohue, whose chapter on "Fire Protection and Life Safety Design in Data Centers" was recently published in the "Data Center Handbook". For more information or to order a copy, click this link: http://ow.ly/JTHLU
Fire Protection ConsultantToday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
JENSEN HUGHES is the global leader in engineering consulting services for the built environment. We are a company of engineers, consultants, and scientists focused on evaluating risks and diligently developing the best, most cost effective solutions. We offer extensive, practical experience through countless projects, research and industry innovation. The services we provide include fire protection systems design and analysis, code consulting, risk assessment, commissioning, forensic, environmental, security, research, development and testing services. Our global clients include a majority of Fortune 500 companies and cover the following sectors: energy, healthcare, education, hospitality, industrial, corporate real estate, transportation, government and military. We are the choice for securing the safety of people and assets.
- Building and Fire Code Compliance and Representative Services
- Fire Protection Engineering and Design Services
- Fire Protection System Commissioning Services
- Risk Informed Engineering
- Physical Security Design and Consulting
- Forensic Engineering and Litigation Support Services
- Fire Research, Development and Testing Services
- Training Services
- Hazardous Materials and Process Analysis Services