A post-"don't ask, don't tell" milestone for LGBT service members.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I've always heard we heterosexuals have higher rate of HIV and all kinds of other diseases including mental health issues, than the homosexuals. It looks like we have to ban everyone from the military and have no armed forces then!Jun 14, 2012
- "The lifetime ban on blood donations by homosexual and bisexual men will be lifted in England, Scotland and Wales."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14824310Jun 14, 2012
- blood test is mandatory before any blood can be used...Jun 14, 2012
- And we're still behind in times here in good ol' USA. That should at least lift bans for those (heterosexuals) who were in Europe in the 80's, I think.Jun 14, 2012
- No doubt that evil socialized medicine is clouding their minds over there. <snark>Jun 14, 2012
- That plus we still need to stick it to King George so we have to refuse anything European even if it's good for us.Jun 14, 2012