How bizarre was this?
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- James, its the Russian Federation Flag... he may have ancestory from Russia, but he's clearly not Russian nor russian culture... cant believe he's living in Massachusetts either, being that Mass is a strong, overwhelming BLUE state that does very well with liberal, progressive ideals.Sep 6, 2012
- Yep, I miss my home state.Sep 6, 2012
- Stephen, you're completely right. My parents immigrated from the USSR, and MA is a liberal state. Also, I find it funny how I, a 14-year-old, am arguing with you, an adult, about politics.Sep 6, 2012
- 1.) I dont argue about anything, especially politics; especially online with anyone of any age... there is no point to it, no one wins, no one is right, no one is wrong because views and beliefs and no one changes their mind.
2.) If you are a young teenager, you arent experienced or knowledgeable enough to even be considered a credible contributor to any discussion, especially politics. Only an adult who has actually lived independently, knows what its like to have a job, pay bills, keep responsibilities can truly value the importance and significance of politics, social dynamics and legislation.
3.) Your age was never an issue until YOU made it one... clearly no one knows your age, but you seemed to think by disclosing that would grant you some form of immunity to anything you say or present. Welcome to the real world, you cant simply hide behind things you claim or assert online... old German saying, that was adopted in English language: cant take the heat, get out of the kitchenSep 6, 2012
- Stephen, he's playing the "he's too young" card. I'm not a psychologist, but I can spot a 14 yr old's writing a mile away. There's a big difference between being YOUNG and being IGNORANT. I think he's the latter plus LIAR.Sep 6, 2012
- That's a very mature thing to say :)Sep 7, 2012