- Children's Rights Florida2009 - present
- PAS Intervention2008 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/PASInterventionAwareness
- We The Kids2007 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/wtk4kidz
- Justice for Kids Fighting for Parental Rights2006 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Kids-Fighting-for-Parental-Rights/249426135211705 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Activist-for-Change/115120665222528 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-se-legal-representation-in-the-United-States/111415332213809?rf=116778494998825 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legal-and-General/1414959058736361
ACFC Mission Statement ~~
We, the members of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, hereby dedicate ourselves and our efforts to the creation of a family law system, legislative system, and public awareness which promotes equal rights for ALL parties affected by divorce, and the breakup of a family or establishment of paternity. It is our belief through our involvement and dedication, we can have a positive effect on the emotional and psychological well-being of children.
We believe in the concept of fairness and equity in support for ALL families; and, that all children involved in a blended family should have equal rights, and do deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law.
We believe child support orders should be reasonable, realistically reflect the cost of the children's basic needs, and reflect the relative parenting contribution of both parents in a shared parenting plan.
We believe when parents are given equal rights, equal responsibility follows; when parents have equal access to their children and support levels are reasonable and reflect the true cost of raising a child, parents will comply with court orders.
We believe when equity is created in our laws, the conflicts inherent in divorce situations dissolve and that, in the end, this is the greatest gift which we, as parents, could possibly bestow on our children.
- George Washington UniversityHistory, 1999Law
Decide. Commit. Protest! – June 17th ~ The Florida Fathers’ Rights Movement
Make your statement heard. Make Flyers, banners, posters, signs and bring your friends. to support you and your children.