Start a hangout
106 followers|301,115 views
Works at Synatus, Ltd.
Attended St. Viti-Gymnasium, Zeven
Lived in London
106 followers|301,115 views
Presenting on the International Conference: "The impact of e-economy on the MENA region development" in Ras al Khaimah
Add a comment...
- St. Viti-Gymnasium, Zeven1962 - 1970track with focus on mathematics and natural science
- University of HamburgChemistry, 1970 - 1983
Business Advisor, Interim- & Turnaround Manager
Turnaround Management for IT-Shops
- Synatus, Ltd.Partner, 2010 - presentPartner of Synatus, Ltd. - a virtual group of senior consultants, interim managers and trainers, who are recognised as experts in their fields.
- Pacific Propellants, Inc.VP Business Development, 2010 - presentVP Business Development of Pacific Propellants, Inc. - an innovative bio refinary start-up company.
- Kuppinger, Cole + PartnerSenior Analyst, 2005 - presentSenior Analyst at Kuppinger, Cole + Partner - Identity & Access Management - market analysis, strategic consulting, vendor selection and project management.
- SiG Software Integration GmbHManaging director, 1997 - presentManaging director of the SiG Software Integration GmbH - technical due diligence, IT-strategy, agile project management, interim management.
- VCB & Company LLPBusiness Advisor, 2002 - 2014Member of VCB & Company LLP. - Project Monitoring and Management of runaway projects.
- HanseCom GmbHInterim manager Professional Service, 2012 - 2014Interim Manager for the business line professional services in a turnaround situation.
- Universität HamburgScientific assistant, 1978 - 1978Scientific assistant for the basic practical lab course in physico-chemistry, education of apprentices, seminars and colloquia.
- Hapag-Lloyd SystemberatungIT consultant, 1984 - 1984IT consultant at the Hapag-Lloyd-Systemberatung in Hamburg (later renamed to ACS and subsequently acquired by the GFT Technologies AG), contributing to the creation of the companies first large dialogue applications (using MVS-XA, IMS DB/DC, ADF II, COBOL, PL/I).
- ACS SystemberatungDep. head, 1985 - 1987Establishing and leading the Mini/Micro department for the ACS Systemberatung GmbH (formerly Hapag-Lloyd-Systemberatung): analysis methodologies, systems analysis, consulting, client-server software development.
- Grünenthal GmbHIT Coordinator, 1988 - 1988Establishing and leading the department it coordination at the Grünenthal GmbH, in Aachen. Conceptual design of the use of information technology in the R&D department, coordinating the interests of users, central it and external resources.
- Price Waterhouse ConsultingSupervising Consultant, 1989 - 1989Supervising Consultant of the Price Waterhouse Unternehmensberatung GmbH in Frankfurt/Main (later merged with with Coopers & Lybrand and subsequently sold to IBM and merged with IBM Business Consulting Services). Responsible for Methods and Tools.
- BearingPointManager, 1990 - 1990Manager at the Treuverkehr AG (later renamed to KPMG Deutsche Treuhand Unternehmensberatung GmbH, afterwards KPMG Consulting (now BearingPoint GmbH) and at Nolan Norton & Co. in Frankfurt/Main (the former Dutch subsidiary still exits). Establishing trainings in methods- and CASE tools, corporate assessments, enterprise modelling, IT-strategy consulting.
- Genesis Software, Hardware & ConsultingManager Methods & Standards, 1991 - 1992Leading the department of Methods & Standards of the GENESiS Hardware Software Consulting Ges.m.H. (now UNIQUARE, in Krumpendorf at lake Wörthersee / Austria. Introduction and fine tuning of a software development process, creation of the software platform for the 90ies, pre sales support. Subsequently leading the business line 'Leasing' of the Fa. GENESiS managing 2 large and innovative projects
- agens ConsultingLeading consultant, 1993 - 1997Leading consultant of the agens Consulting GmbH in Ellerau near Hamburg. With focus on software development and it strategy for banks and insurance companies.
London - Wingst - Berlin - Bad Soden/Ts., - Klagenfurt - Kiev - Mevenstedt - Aachen - Hamburg - Scheeßel - Zeven
+442081237381, +49 40 32005 439
+49 171 2145502
SiG Software Integration GmbH Chilehaus A * Fischertwiete 2 20095 Hamburg
Horst Walther's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.